Monday, August 4, 2008

Why am I glad it's Monday?

Sometimes my weekends feel like they are the same thing over and over. Get up, attempt a little house cleaning, wonder what I'll do to entertain myself all day, wish I had someone to do things with, watch TV, go to bed. Rinse, lather, repeat.

I don't really feel like posting today. Or rather, I don't feel like alienating everyone with my mood today. I'm in a crappy mood. Verrrrrrrry bad. Those of you who know me well can pretty much guess why I'm in a bad mood...or at the very least, who got me into it.

So I'm going to retreat back into my dark little hole, be pissy all by myself until I'm not pissy anymore, and then I'll be back.

Oh, went to see The Dark Knight on Saturday. Wow, Heath Ledger is fantastic. Truly. It makes me sad that he's not here to receive all of the accolades for his amazing work. But boy, he sure went out on top.

Also, had to go back to the chiropractor *again* today. My neck is a hot mess. He adjusted me yet again, did more electrical stimulation, and actually went as far as to take my blood pressure because I'm complaining so much of a headache. It was 130/87, which is high for me (I'm the girl who was 97/53 when I was 9 months pregnant! But I've been running a normal 120/80 the past few years) but he feels even that is elevated due to pain and stress. The adjustment might have worked a little, I feel less headachy (it feels like a tension headache!) but it's still not going completely.

I'm just a grump, seriously. I think I need laid. LOL

2 comments:

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

Well, honey, that may solve ALL of your problems! I hear its a great solution to neck and back problems! And what a workout - just think of those calories :) ROTFLMAO.

I AM COUGAR - HEAR ME ROAR!!!

Sarah Dee said...

Since you are having a shitty day, how about I give you a "tag" as was passed on to me by a fellow nestie.
Here are the tag rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you (i.e. me)
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger (me) know when your entry is posted