Friday, August 8, 2008

So last night I was smoking crack with Johnny Depp

In my dreams, of course.

Yeah, I'm not sure if it was crack or exactly what it was but it created some sort of bong water that he made me drink (??), and it was like being realllllllly stoned (not that I'm familiar with that feeling) (at least not in the last two decades) and/or had the same sort of out-of-body experience of being on Ecstasy (same disclaimer previously mentioned).

The weird thing is that I really felt like I was high, and I remember actually thinking in my dream "Wow, this is cool, I know I'm dreaming and yet I can really feel as though I'm FUBB!!!!" (That's "Fucked Up Beyond Belief" for those of you who don't remember the 80's either) I was laughing and giggling and eventually drank more bong water because I figured...hey, it's a dream...even if I freak out nothing bad is going to really happen!

Then suddenly there was some sort of thing where we were flying to New York ~ everyone knows how I hate to fly ~ and I had the ability to lay down in bed while the plane took off, which made that whole thing really easy! (If they could only do that for me on real flights!) Then I remember they were showing pre-flight commercials about plane crashes, and once we took off we were flying really low over golf courses with crashed planes all over the place. One looked like a plane in Lost where it had jungle plants all over it, one had a plane buried under the snow, one was on the bottom of the ocean (and yes, these were all on the golf course, remember! Must be a very interesting place!).

I swear, I had one glass of wine last night and it was two hours before bed. LOL

I always think it is interesting to interpret dreams, and a lot of the time I can pretty easily figure out where certain things come from in mine. This one, however, I'm a little confused by. I'm not a big Johnny Depp fan, and I don't have any overwhelming desire to get stoned. I've always feared plane crashes, that's a given, but I think that had more to do with the fact that I was "flying" from the drugs!!!!

I should start blogging about my dreams every time I can remember them, it would make some entertaining reading for you guys. I can hear it now "Wow, this girl is a freak". LOL

Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments: