Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Trying to get my act together for this weekend

So next Saturday is Elizabeth's wedding, which means this Saturday is her lingerie sex toy drunken bash girls gone wild party wedding shower, and I do NOT have my shit together.

I haven't ordered a cake yet. I was going to make something phallic and disgusting pretty, but I don't have time.

I haven't shopped for vibrators, cock rings and nipple clamps a nice gift yet.

I haven't gotten any penis shaped suckers decorations yet.

I guess it's a good thing I took Friday off to get these things done, eh? Nothing like waiting until the last minute. Of course I already have half my day booked, with getting my hair colored, my new back tire and front end alignment, and a massage!

It's just all about me, isn't it? I suck as a friend.

******************************

My dear friend, Sue, maker of my own beautiful wedding cake (THE best part of that day! haha) suggested I make this cake for the drunkfest shower:



And I laughed so damn hard I had no choice but to post it here. I simply could not let something that good pass my blog by.

OMG! It gets even better! Check out the website for the rest of this lady's cakes!!!! DISCLAIMER: Be careful opening this link at work!

6 comments:

Sue said...

You should make her this cake:
http://www.janetscakes.com/lightermale.JPG

Sorry, if that's inappropriate you can remove it. ;)

Julie D said...

OMG, I'm totally posting that!

Debz said...

What a crappy world this would be without friends like Sue. I want that for my birthday - the man who modeled not the cake (lol). YOu gotta love a good jack cake, I MEAN snack cake.

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

OMG OMG OMG!!! Not to self, NEVER EVER read Julie's blog while at work. LOLOLOLOLOL

Anonymous said...

i'll take the drunkfest, er, i mean shower!. that's right the shower. hahaha.

now can someone serve me a slice!

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!! Bev and I made cakes like that once. They were a HUGE hit. Looking forward to this weekend.