Been awhile since you been in that sort of position eh??? Hahaha,roflmao...now if you would of just had yaself handcuffed to something it would of been so much more..............You sexy bitch you! J/K
ok i was reading another post and came to this one...the one about the guy telling you about the maliciousness stuff?
just one question and don't take it the wrong way- why do you share your blog with would be daters? I don't even share it with my husband! :) i mean he knows about it but I just don't feel the need to publish it in my house or my family. They don't need to know how fucked up I can think sometimes...know what I mean jelly? :)
Bagman is so incredibly grateful and would love to have the next dance. On the other hand, Butler is the only one who knows the steps. OH! Idea for a blog! I just remembered going to dance classes when I was 14! I need to tell the story. I would comment on the photo but Bagman has already removed it from my screen and taken it to hang up on his wall.
29 comments:
WONDERFUL photo!!!!!!
You are a braver woman than I.
At least you look like you were having fun!
Great smiles!
~AM
OMG!toooo funny!
looks like the good old days at the side door!
Cher
I love that man!
Were you snapping to the beat?? LOL
Great photo, looks like lots of fun for your both.
I've worked as an interior designer, too. So I can vouch for the fact that it's not all fame and glamour. Sometimes it's just one, big party!!
If only he had been slapping your ass. Or at least pretending to. Too funny!!
Looks like you had a good time!
I'm sure it was all innocent.
Now THAT looks like a good time!
I love it!!! The smile on your face shows you were having a blast, and wine or not, that's all that matters!
You go on with your bad self hot momma!
@ Cher - yeah, it was reminscent, that's for sure.
@ Liz - yes ma'am, snapping to the music!
@ Deb - actually he was, it just didn't come across that way in this picture.
looks like he is smacking the booty!!! hehehe you go girl!!!!!
Neither of us have seen you in THAT position for awhile......
Been awhile since you been in that sort of position eh??? Hahaha,roflmao...now if you would of just had yaself handcuffed to something it would of been so much more..............You sexy bitch you! J/K
Looks like somebody had a rockin' good time! And you're not even in Vegas yet!
Look like you are doing the doggy style dance! LOL
You crazy thing! You look HOT and like you were having a blast!
This photo is priceless!
Are you kidding? THAT is a great photo. Looks like you are having an amazing time!
ok i was reading another post and came to this one...the one about the guy telling you about the maliciousness stuff?
just one question and don't take it the wrong way- why do you share your blog with would be daters? I don't even share it with my husband! :) i mean he knows about it but I just don't feel the need to publish it in my house or my family. They don't need to know how fucked up I can think sometimes...know what I mean jelly? :)
Bagman is so incredibly grateful and would love to have the next dance. On the other hand, Butler is the only one who knows the steps. OH! Idea for a blog! I just remembered going to dance classes when I was 14! I need to tell the story. I would comment on the photo but Bagman has already removed it from my screen and taken it to hang up on his wall.
Gosh o'mighty... you look like you are having the time of your life, you gutsy woman, you!! :>)
Go Girl! You're dropping it like it's hot!!!
Julie, something's wrong with your most recent post, it won't come up!!!!!
Umm..that sure looks like a lot of fun.
Clearly we will have a grand time in Vegas;)
Um is he doing the "spank yo ass" move? LOL
What fun! Great photo. Yeah, watch out Vegas!!!
Post a Comment