It's never too late to live happily ever after.
I'm past 50 and not barbie looking ..but I do look quite a bit like that...cuter of course ....I hope ..maybe...possibly ...aaghhhhhhhhhhhhh
Dang. I thought, "Has Julie been spying on me again?"...and then I realized my bedspread is no way pink.Whew!!
julie...like sarah, I'm past 50 and I do not look like Barbie (never have!)Happy Tuesday!~AM
I'm not even 50 and I don't look as good as barbie!
I'm WAY past Barbie's age and now I know I've aged better than she did! OMG, I won't be able to get through any doorways today!
That definitely won't be me. There would be an empty bottle of vodka and an empty bottle of Captain Morgan's next to the bed if that were me!
I don't know whether to say, "Too funny!" or "Ohmygod, how did you get my picture?"
HA! Now if only they did really make some barbies that looked like that!
LMAO...at least you will be stylish...cute top
Barbie is more than likely on her laptop trying to get the info for the nearest gastric bypass surgeon. I mean, she has everything else...might as well go for that!
That was good for a laugh, Julie! I would hope that by 50 though, she might have a bigger bed! haha
look at it this way....after all these years Barbie is always so hott!!! hehe
LOL It's good to know that Barbie hasn't maintained her "perfect" figure.
Two years from now? That's me NOW..only worse. My HAIR IS NOW GRAY...(yeah..I know..I need a new picture!) :)Mona
Thanks for the fashion information in your comment...I see that Barbie wears them too. By the way, you look great.
If Skipper were in that picture with her hand out for money, it could be a photo taken at my house.
And umm, if Barbie were smoking a cigarette and drinking wine straight out of the bottle.
ROFLMAOOO how did you get my picture on there....Baby that is HAWTTT! Barbie is a hooker really, don't ya think?
ooohhh, I really enjoyed that Barbie photo. It only seems fair...
Cute babe!
Now that's a Barbie doll I can get behind.No, really. Cause if I stood behind her you might not see me.Kidding, kidding. I like her though is she for sale?
Post a Comment
21 comments:
I'm past 50 and not barbie looking ..
but I do look quite a bit like that...cuter of course ....I hope ..
maybe...possibly ...aaghhhhhhhhhhhhh
Dang. I thought, "Has Julie been spying on me again?"...and then I realized my bedspread is no way pink.
Whew!!
julie...like sarah, I'm past 50 and I do not look like Barbie (never have!)
Happy Tuesday!
~AM
I'm not even 50 and I don't look as good as barbie!
I'm WAY past Barbie's age and now I know I've aged better than she did! OMG, I won't be able to get through any doorways today!
That definitely won't be me. There would be an empty bottle of vodka and an empty bottle of Captain Morgan's next to the bed if that were me!
I don't know whether to say, "Too funny!" or "Ohmygod, how did you get my picture?"
HA! Now if only they did really make some barbies that looked like that!
LMAO...at least you will be stylish...cute top
Barbie is more than likely on her laptop trying to get the info for the nearest gastric bypass surgeon. I mean, she has everything else...might as well go for that!
That was good for a laugh, Julie! I would hope that by 50 though, she might have a bigger bed! haha
look at it this way....after all these years Barbie is always so hott!!! hehe
LOL It's good to know that Barbie hasn't maintained her "perfect" figure.
Two years from now? That's me NOW..only worse. My HAIR IS NOW GRAY...(yeah..I know..I need a new picture!) :)
Mona
Thanks for the fashion information in your comment...I see that Barbie wears them too. By the way, you look great.
If Skipper were in that picture with her hand out for money, it could be a photo taken at my house.
And umm, if Barbie were smoking a cigarette and drinking wine straight out of the bottle.
ROFLMAOOO how did you get my picture on there....Baby that is HAWTTT! Barbie is a hooker really, don't ya think?
ooohhh, I really enjoyed that Barbie photo. It only seems fair...
Cute babe!
Now that's a Barbie doll I can get behind.
No, really. Cause if I stood behind her you might not see me.
Kidding, kidding. I like her though is she for sale?
Post a Comment