Saturday, April 11, 2009

Welcome to a warm, sunny Saturday....finally!

Morning, all....

It's going to be fairly nice in Ohio today and I'm looking forward to it! I have plenty of yard work that needs done....

Nothing newsworthy to report. Hung out at home last night, catching up on DVR'd stuff, since my date wasn't feeling well and cancelled on me. The week was fairly uneventful, although things are work are looking up and it makes for much less stressful days at the office that way.

Started tanning yesterday. Gotta get my pasty white body some other shade before Vegas! It's bad enough I'm gonna hang out with those two gorgeous skinny bitches (no, there will be no photos of me standing between them....we will look like the number 101!) so I figure if I can't hide it, might as well decorate it with color!

Wii Fit tells me I'm 41 today and have lost 2.4 lbs since Thursday. Have I mentioned that I love Wii Fit?

Sorry this is short, but I work up with motivation to exercise this morning and I don't want to blow it by getting too comfortable in this chair!

Tomorrow will be my Sunday Rewind post, so I will wish you all a Happy Easter now! Hope the bunny makes you smile...

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, 2.4 lbs lost since Thursday? That's fantastic!

jill jill bo bill said...

Way to go Jules! I am so proud of you!! Happy Easter baby!!!

Kim said...

It's warm and sunny in Cincinnati, too!

I wish I could say I lost 2.4 pounds, but instead, I'm pretty sure I found yours.

Joanie said...

We (here just outside of Philadelphia)have the rain you had yesterday. Icky today. Enjoy your sunshine! And WTG on the weight loss!

bj said...

GREAT on the weight loss!!
Don't get TOO pretty with that new tan...they may not let you leave Vegas!! :O)
Happy Easter to you and yours!!
xo bj

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

Happy Easter to you too!!

Gorgeous day here as well. I may do some yardwork, although the inside needs more help, I think...

Deanna Bland Hiott PhD, MSN, RN said...

Under the Influence got it right except since she got yours where did mine come from? I'm jealous.

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

You lost them and I found them! Do I get a reward?

Stephanie said...

I'm so afraid to get on the wii fit. I'm 37 and I'm sure it will tell me I'm closer to 57 but I keep hearing such wonderful things about it! Maybe if I make the kids give me a turn I could justify all the Easter bunnies I'm about to eat! Happy Easter.

travel girl said...

@bj; I'm secretly planning to kidnap her;)

God you are so funny!! I love that comment on the number 101!!

Vegas will NEVER be the same after the 3 of us are done and I'm sure I'll never be the same after meeting YOU in 41 days:)

Can't. Hardly. Wait!!!!

Vegas Linda Lou said...

101! You are too funny. See my post today--do you want in on the Buns of Steel challenge? Misery loves company!

Can I just say again I cannot wait for you girls to get here??? And don't worry, I'm pasty, too.

Unknown said...

Happy Easter, Julie!
~AM

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

Well, if I'm able to make it...(still having to figure out how to get away from celebrating Boo's birthday without him being hurt that I'm not here)you and I can stand between the two skinny bitches and we can be 1001 or we can be 1010.

My Wii Fit groaned the last time I stepped on so I'm not speaking to it at the moment.

Sarah Lulu said...

I'm afraid Wii fit will tell me I'm 75.

It's lightly raining here in my part of Australia, which is FANTASTIC. We need rain badly.

Happy Easter. xx