Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunday Rewind - Sunday Morning Sex

Taking the day off to do the Bunny Hop. Hope you all have a wonderful Easter!!!!


Sunday, November 30, 2008
Sunday Morning Sex

Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie went straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 95-year-old grandmother and comfort her.

When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied: "He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning."

Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that 2 people nearly 100 years old having sex would surely be asking for trouble.

"Oh no, my dear," replied granny: "Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong."

She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued:

"He'd still be alive today if that damn ice cream truck hadn't come along."


12 comments:

travel girl said...

I'm FIRST and it's 4:37 am in California!

You are up early for a Sunday morning! If I was not working, I would still be fast asleep in my Mister's arms dreaming of you;)

I'm just saying.

Unknown said...

lol, I'm impressed!

Have a great day,
Jane

Eric Hegwer said...

I thought maybe they were at a Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert.

GingerJar said...

HAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA. I got my giggle on for the day. Two weeks ago, my hubby...who is not of that advanced age, had chest pain when we tried to make whoppee...I was so embarrassed when he told the doc that...since I am a nurse and I work at that hospital. Like they don't know that we have sex or something.

Anonymous said...

I love that joke and I'm surprised I never heard it before. I'm old enough that few, if any, jokes are "new to ME".

Anonymous said...

OMG thanks for my Sunday morning laugh....damn ice cream man! Happy Easter Julie!

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Too darn funny! Gotta love those ice-cream trucks! And, good for them for rocking into their 90's!!!

Fragrant Liar said...

Cute! I wish the ice cream truck would come around here today. It's a hot Easter day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter!

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

That was cute. At least they still had some umph in their 90's. I hope I do at that age.

BlogPoster said...

This is a funny joke. I cracked up again reading it for a second time. Thank you.

B said...

Where do you get this stuff from? It's hilarious!