Saturday, April 4, 2009

Thanks for indulging my inner Attention Whore.

Thank you all for your comments yesterday on my blogiversary! I made it over 100! Wooohooo! I have officially *arrived* in BlogWorld now!

I picked up about 10 new followers, which is great...except now I have to spend the next year convincing *them* I really am funny and entertaining and worth the stalking effort! Oh well, somehow I've gotten the rest of you to believe it so far! It can't be that hard to do, right?

Regardless, I will be around to visit each and everyone of you to stalk you mercilessly repay your kind words and thoughts....

Many thanks to Missy for volunteering to send me her handcuffs. Her husband is still trying to figure *this* out.

And for the other 80 of you who batted your eyes all innocently and said "Why, I don't have any handcuffs, Julie....", all I have to say is:

Bitch, please. LOL

You've either had them at one time, currently have them, or are out buying some right this minute. I know who you are, you are not fooling me in the least! But I'll keep your little Pollyanna secrets. For now.

Meanwhile, let me just say thanks again for all the comment love slipping you a big one...



You're welcome.


24 comments:

sheila said...

That's cute! I just got that in an email the other day (that banana). Hysterical! lol. Congrats on going over 100!

Debz said...

teeheehee! i do love me some nanas!

Kim said...

Woo-hoo! Handcuffs AND 100 comments, all in one day.

Me said...

Julie I honestly don't have handcuffs. Why do you need them when a necktie or the belt for the robe works just as well--LOL.

Congrats on your 100 comments!!

I want to thank you for being my rock through this last year. I am so glad that we "met" all those years ago--eve if I didn't "get" how important you would be to me!!

Amy said...

Oh you are funny! No convincing needed! HaHa!

Michel said...

OMG that pic is hilarious! nicely done!

Kim and Dave said...

You'll notice I didn't offer you my handcuffs. I plan on using them!

Stephanie said...

Haha. Great post and cartoon.
Over 100 Comments AND 10 new followers. That is a good day.
Congrats

Proud Mom said...

Congrats, Julie.
Stop by my blog for a little game of "TAG" and keep the fun alive.

p.s.
I'm not afraid of stalkers... I've had my share of peeping Toms when I was single and lived alone, so invite a few friends to join you on my little adventure!

bj said...

hahahaaa...so cute!

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

TDF! (Too damn funny.) Love the fruit pic. Who wouldn't enjoy a nice, long banana every now and then? Congrats on your anniversary and your nine other new followers.;-)

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

Ooo, love the banana. Thanks for that little poke in the rear! That's exactly what I needed today. :o)

Fragrant Liar said...

Ah ha ha ha. The big banana. Well, I always knew that pic would inevitably show up, you know? Hysterical.

Congrats again for hitting 100, you attention whore.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the 100 comments. I had actually posted a small thing about you which was to be posted the next morning and I forgot to put in the link... until someone reminded me!

jill jill bo bill said...

Alright, I know I suck. I had to worl from 8am til LATE last bight and literally walked into my house and got straight into the shower and went to bed. Happy blogaversary, baby!!!!!!

S said...

Typical friend of Missy's, I'm a day late and a dollar short but Happy Blogiversary!

Bagman and Butler said...

Thanks for letting me stalk you...although I try to be very discrete about stalking and never use handcuffs.

Unknown said...

LOL...that pic!!!
I knew you would make it over 100 comments

Phat Mama said...

I just found you through the 'Holy Crappers' blog. Love theirs, love yours.. laughed out loud at the banana! I've added you as a fave. :)

Phat Mama said...

P.S. I'm typing this out wearing handcuffs. Mad skillz!

Cajoh said...

Oh the last line and the picture made me laugh hysterically. Way too funny.

Don't know if I'll ever get over 100 (my max is 25). Congratulations on getting handcuffs and comments too.

Megryansmom said...

Seriously, I do not have, nor have I ever had, HANDCUFFS, but you just gave me a great idea for the prize giveaway LOL if I can ever get that banana out of my head.

David said...

Belated anniversary wishes. I so enjoy your posts, and your humour (Canadian spelling which drives spell check crazy) is infectious.

David

Deb said...

That's great that you made a milestone in bloggerville! It's exciting, isn't it? After your 5th year - if you're still writing - hats off to you! Sometimes I had to take long breaks because it was too much. But keep doing what you're doing and if you run out of steam, you're audience will wait!

Good luck! And congrats!