
(Yes, his picture was sideways in his email)
My butiful Julie
I have ben hurt in the past but I am ready to love like I've never been hurt before...To tell you more about myself...I am very intelligent, energetic, loyal, respectful, positive, optimistic, romantical, caring, sensitive, compassionate, easy going, appreciative, monogamous, friendly, sincere, understanding, monogamous, straightforward, flexible, adaptable, hardworking, monogamous and easy to please...Friends have told me that I am extremely loyal, approachable, honest, and laid back. I don't take myself too seriously since life is too short....Importantly, I have a good sense of humor and like to hard laugh. On rainy days I like watching old movie with some popcorns with that someone special.I like watching romantic films,reading ,walking on the beach, Intellectual conversations,Holding hands with a woman and having a nice day.am ready to relocate to rigth woman.
love Babatunde Williams
How can I pass up a guy who thinks I'm BUTiful? And who is willing to relocate from God knows where just to be with me? And he's clearly monogamous and romantical?
Unfortunately, I think he's too pretty for me, and I'm going to have to pass.
42 comments:
haha too pretty for me too, but romantical IS tempting.
julie...always listen to those little voices in your head! PASS!
Have a good weekend!
~AM
Ok, this dude obviously owns a Thesaurus!
Run Julie, RUN!
Does enjoying "intellectual conversations" involve more than one word responses? THAT's the first thing you need to determine!
to eat of the popcorns with Babatunde while having a hard laugh at the old movies sound SO romantical...
NEXT
oh omy gosh this brought back memories- check out my single in the south archives. LOL
it's all in the profile though...i mean your profile- guess how i met my husband? and he was the third guy (out of like a ton of emails) that I decided to meet from match
Julie, Julie, Julie...Runnnnn!
He must be REALLY monogamous if he has to mention it repeatedly!
Agree with Southern Drawl -
run Julie, run.
Me thinks he doth protest too much. And he may be cute, but not as cute as Bagman. And Bagman is monogomous too although it is with someone else and he can't spell it but he only mentions it once. Just beware that all men are dogs. Of course, not all dogs are rottweilers. I think of myself as a kind of St. Bernard. Fluffy, loveable, one-owner dog, but still tempted to sniff things I shouldn't be sniffing.
Ah, I rememeber those emails from prospective significant others! It's obvious English is not their first language. I learned very quickly to weed them out. there are about 12 pictures they use and they are ALWAYS workin in West Africa and they are either divorced or widowed with a young teenage child, usually a boy. It gets comical after a while!
OMG... LMAO here...
Romantical Pretty Boy would be a great title. LOL where do you find these....
WOW LOL to funny!!
When a man has a looonnnggg list of his GOD qualities I say RUN.
No one is that fucking perfect and if he was, he'd be snatched up by now!!
Besides, I think you're BEAUTIFUL:)
Cracked me up with romantical...I bet his is.
Pina coldas and getting caught in the rain?
And your right ....he does look pretty when hes horizonal!!!
Holy Run-on Sentence Batman. I wonder if he was a songwriter in the 80s?
Have a great weekend!
Are men just so damn dumb that they can't check the spellings and re-read before sending?
I would have passed on this romantical person as well.
Jesus, what a great catch that one is. I like that he sent you his picture sideways. That really says it all!
But you'll be missing out on the popcorns!
That's what got me. Popcorns Julie! What do you have against little popcorns?
ROTFLMAO.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL and thanking God I am not out there looking....this is green card material.
Good Lord do you have a target on your back!! Although, it is well worth the laugh I get everytime I think of you reading that for the first time.
Good luck. I married twice from the internet...and both were fantastic men. I was a widow. The first passed away after five years..and this one is equally wonderful. We will be married one year this June. Just sayin'...it happens. DON'T settle!!!
Wow, I mean really. Wow.
I love the fact he's flexible...can he put his legs behind his ears?
He must do Yoga
No?
How intelligent can he be if he can't spell for shit? It's a deal breaker if I laugh when I read their names, sorry, Babtunde makes me break out in Desi Arnaz songs.
Are you really going to give up watching movies with some popcorns???
Oh come on. Methinks you're getting a bit too picky. No?
You could call him Baba for short, and share popcorns with him. What romantic fun!
Butiful. I was taught to ignore everything after the BUT. If you get me. Congrats on your weight loss WOOT WOOT!!!! Have to catch up on your posts as have been away from the internet a while.
He's cute in 'a sideways' kinda way. :)
OMG, does that bring back some "online dating" memories... I am LMAO right now. Gee, do you think he's a foreigner? Hmmm, either that, or his English is horr-eeee-bull.
What a romantical, and PERFECT man, no less.
RUNNNNNN, gurl!
Just found your blog through Fragrant Liar... since we're both 48, I guess I'm obligated to sign up and follow ya. :)
I (finally) found my honey through the internet and just posted MY story last week, if you're interested in reading it. It's 3 or 4 posts down on my City Girl Moves to Oz Land blog. (I have two blogs.)
Hang in there, you WILL find that guy eventually, just be careful and avoid all the dirtbags in between. (I haven't even posted any of my dirtbag stories yet, maybe I will...)
He sounds like BORAT!! HAHA
yes Julie, you are very butiful!
LMAO!
This made me LOL.
Wonder if he is monogamous?
You never can tell by email ya know.
Romantical is always a plus.
BUT, find out if he is monogamous. lol
peace
#2
So we are calling it "pretty" now? Okay. I will never remember that. Bless his heart. Break it gentley.
How can you pass up a guy that clearly has such a HUGE...
Thesaurus!!???
Did you have popcorns listed in your profile too?
Post a Comment