So this season, there is a guy on the show named Russell.
He's an asshole.
And yet, I find him attractive.
I know, right? Those of you who watch are now screaming at your computer screen saying "Dear God, help this woman because she has clearly lost her frickin mind".
The dude is like 5'6" (I'm 5'9), he's built like a fire plug, sorta like Barney Rubble without the blonde hair. I never *ever* have been attracted to men shorter than me. The last thing I ever want to do is find myself looking down to kiss a man.
And seriously, he is truly a dick. It's ridiculous. What a controlling ass.
And yet....I've got chick wood for him.
I think it's the Southern accent. I've always had a thing for accents. He's got this Texas drawl that I find soooooooooo sexy. Clearly, I need to meet a man from the South!
And he's all man, I gotta give him that. There's no tender sensitive "in touch with his feminine side" thing going on with this dude. He's walking testosterone.
I'm not sure if I'm so hard up for male attention that someone like this would catch my eye or what. Scares me to think what kind of guy I may end up dating one day.
Seriously, I have got to get out more before I end up dating a midget or something. What the hell would I do with a man who only comes up to my waist?
Oh, wait....

39 comments:
you are one sick person!! the ONLY thing about him is the eyes, otherwise, YUCK!!! EEWWW!!! PUKE!!! YOU ARE CRAZY GIRL!!
I LOVE Survivor and have watched each one also. I dont watch too many reality shows but for some reason I like this one maybe because I know there is not enough money in the world that would keep me sleeping in a jungle with sand and bugs and God knows what else.....uh-oh, NO WAY....so that is why I find this so intriguing....cuz I would never do it!! LOL
Jill from NY
hmm, your thoughts are in the right place!
I've never ever seen Survivor so I can't comment but I think your use for short men works for me.
This is the kind of "dangerous" guy that you see... only for the sex.
Thanks,you just added one more thing to my "to do" list!.......Watch survivor and get back to Julie. With my track record I will see what you see.lol.
It's the eyes....at least in this pic (I don't watch the show). They draw you in!
I'm 5'9, too. Wow, I need to start dating shorter men!
My neighbor looks just like him.
Can't comment on the asshole-ness as I don't watch Survivor.
All I can say is Eeewwww! The guy is a jerk and has crazy eyes. He seems to be very confident that he will walk away with it - but stranger things have happened I guess - He just might!
You might want to rethink the no guys shorter than you thing. I had that policy for years (along with no one younger than me) too. When I first saw my present guy - I thought "OMG! he's a good 3 inches shorter than me - no way!" But he was so sweet and good to me, that policy went out the window. 3 years later - it's still all good.
If you have lost it, so have I! He is really the most interesting person, so far, this season. I love him! And you are right .... there is something quite sexy about him.
I was sad to see the other Russell so out of it last night.
I am not a Survivor fan, but I am with Peach! I can think of a few clever things to do with a short man!!
Hhhhhmmmmm...I don't watch the show, but the pictue. Meh. So it must be the accent. Or the super short stature you are hoping for...
I cannot stop laughing......just a minute....OMG......WTF are you thinking??? First of all, where the hell did you find such a good retouched photo of that creep? Second of all, I will be on the next flight to Columbus to head the intervention. Lock yourself in the bathroom till I get there.
*SLAP* Wake the fuck up Julie!! I HATE him. He lied about his fucking dogs dying in Katrina and he doesn't even live in Louisiana or even have dogs. Sure he's cute but he's a major dickhead. If you like Southern accents, just talk to me. (And I don't think his accent is very Southern if you ask me. It's a mix) LOL Come move down here and meet some men. There are some decent guys who don't lie about dogs. K?
Im still laughing over the "chick wood" comment...hehehe
You have to work with what you've got. And if you've got a midget - let him work it!
I don't watch the show...but you made me laugh this morning.
Hey! I don't watch either but I can totally understand liking the "Bad Boy". Take it from experience...if you find a guy like this make it just for sex. They are controlling in many ways and it gets old quick.
He is cute though in a Fred Durst (limp Bizkit)kind of way. He has great eyes.
Oh and as far as what "anonymous" had to say...you are not sick at all.
You know what it is, and here I am talking to the person who hides behind the guise of ANONYMOUS, why don't you just get a life and stop trolling around! A few people on here, just these past few days, have been pestered by YOU! If there is one thing that I hate is people who haven't got the guts to say what they want because of people like you!
Sorry, Julie, but I just had to get that off my chest!
Hang on, guys! This particular Anonymous is my buddy Jill (see, she signs her name at the end of her comment!) and we know each other well enough that we can tell each other we're sick and crazy. (It takes one to know one!)
While I do get the occasional nasty anonymous commenter (and usually it's Linda Lou's stalkers who come over to vent their venom at me too) for the most part, my few Anon's are people I know so it's all good.
But I appreciate you wanting to defend me!
OK, first of all - you are cuckoo-for-cocoa-puffs crazy. But, God help me, I understand.
He's an asshole. A short, stubby asshole and I wouldn't let him touch me even if he had a 10-foot pole.
However, at some point last night, I felt the vibe. I think it is that "all man" thing. But I can't get past the lying and manipulation - which is Machiavellian even by Survivor standards - so I whacked myself upside the head and came back to my senses.
Except for all of the health-related exits, I am really, really enjoying this season of Survivor.
OK people, I am not anoymous, I just dont have a blog and I signed my name as Julie stated.
We know ALOT about each other. She is helping me through my divorce so we have exchanged some pretty intense, personal emails.
I didnt mean anything by it, she totally gets me and I totally understand her twisted ways.
But I have to commend you guys for sticking up for her and being her good friend!!
Jill from NY
OOOPS, Sorry Julie and Jill!
Both myself and Christiejo have both had bother with Anonymous people in the past, so we both look out for each other too, so I'm really sorry for any misunderstandings! Actually, it just goes to show that we don't read comments properly! I really apologise for both of us, but we would defend anyone that we thought were being bullied by Anonymous writers!
Sorry again! (Blushes all around!)
Alice, you're fine! I appreciate you and Christie caring enough to even comment!!!! It's all good!
Thanks for that, Julie! Rent-a-Mob is here anytime!
Us laydees have to stick together, dahling!
"Have you ever been kissed on the back of your knees by a man while he's standing up?"
That's not me asking, it's a line from a (wtf is the PC term) midget (WHATEVER! send the hate mail bitches! I don't care) on an episode of CSI.
Seriously though Jules, I don't even watch Survivor and just from the previews I KNOW what a fuckwad that guy is. Perhaps it's just that - that "bad boy" thing he's got.
You do need to head South though. You'd LOVE the men here. Cross my heart ;)
OMFG!!! Julie, don't get me wrong, I still love ya, but I have to agree whole-heartedly with Dr. Penny, anon, Leeanne, Tiffany....
I watch Survivor all the time, and I have to say, I absolutly HATE him and can't wait until he is gone. Unfortunately, I think he is going to be around awhile.
Sorry Jill from NY! Truly! Alice and I have had a nightmare of a time with anonymous writers. More recently we have had a friend made fun of on her own blog by an anonymous writer. Alice and I have the same relationship. although I did read the whole comment, I missed the Jill from NY. Again I apologize to both of you!
Okay, I have one word for you . . . THERAPY!!! I am an avid watcher of the show ~ especially this show!!! Russell . . . really!!! What's wrong with plaid shirt guy!!! A girl's wet dreams for nights to come!!!
Not only is Russell unattractive on the outside, the testosterone that he is exhibiting is janky!!! He's tearing us women down every chance he gets. I would find him so much more attractive if he started knawing (sp) a tree bark or burying his head in the sand.
We need to get you out more often. Funny thing about this is that he'll probably win. Then we're gonna see him on the cover of PEOPLE magazine as the sexiest man of the year yada, yada, yada.
It even scares me that I have even spent this much time and energy writing about him. Hmmmm . . .
you said "chick wood" - I'll have to use that one. :)
Somehow he planted his "Russell Seed" through the TV!!! Step back from the television:)
Blame it on the hormones!
This post literally made me LOL!!
I dont watch Survivor, but I can totally relate to finding someone attractive and at the same time thinking... WTH!! Why?? LOL!!
~Great post!~
Tam
I CAN NOT BELIEVE WHAT I JUST READ..He is the most annoying,mean person on the show, far worse than the other creep Johnny Fairplay. (yes I watch way too much reality tv)I am with Dr. Penny get thee to an intervention....but the mature person inside me says to each his own, which leaves the good Dr. on the show for me!!!
Oh mother of god. You need to get your ass down here to TX ASAP. We have MUCH cuter men with those accents who are total and complete assholes. Boots make you like 2 inches taller too. I can so hook you up.
Ha ha ha ha! Sooooo funny! Hee hee hee hee hee!
You broads all wanna pretend to be liberated & intelligent and the next thing you know you will uncross your legs for the first douchebag that winks at you...and love it! Until...gasp!...he dumps you after getting you knocked up & ruins your life, etc. Then you are bitter and the only joy you get is eating chocolate while making man-bashing jokes in the company of your other pumped & dumped girlfriends.
How funny, because in THAT pic, he actually DOES look kinda hawt. BUT. The guy is such an asshat. A loser. A fucking buttmunch. Arrogant. A liar. A wad.
I cannot believe he's even still ON this season and that everyone is so stupid that they don't see through him...or at least talk to each other about him.
But dang, that pic...he does look pretty fine in that pic.
Oh, and by the way....Oil tycoon? Really? On what planet? Can you believe that dude is a millionaire? He could definitely use a home gym and a dentist.
Ok.
NOW I'm done.
I'm with you, I think Russell is just so totally sexy and hot, as for his height, not an issue as
I am only 4" 11". lol
Post a Comment