I'm brand-spanking new to blogging with similar concept to "47 And Starting Over" .....we're even the same age, 48. Am so glad I found you .....keep finding mommy blogs.
It's nice to find a similar soul.
I've been humming along with my nascent blog for a whole 7 days until a good friend didn't like something in my blog--if you read my blog it's the "Pus" thing. Anyway my insecurities have taken over & I find myself derailed wondering about my voice ....
8 comments:
I love that cartoon!! LOL
thanks for the giggle to start my day!!
Jill from NY
is it wednesday or tuesday?? when did i lose a day? =)
I know that bitch/plug!!
Shocking accusation
I'm brand-spanking new to blogging with similar concept to "47 And Starting Over" .....we're even the same age, 48. Am so glad I found you .....keep finding mommy blogs.
It's nice to find a similar soul.
I've been humming along with my nascent blog for a whole 7 days until a good friend didn't like something in my blog--if you read my blog it's the "Pus" thing. Anyway my insecurities have taken over & I find myself derailed wondering about my voice ....
Geez! I gotta get a tougher skin.
Thanks for being inspiring!
LMAO!!!
God, i am slow. It took me awhile but OMG that is freakin Funny!!! I think I will be following! Come visit me if you have a moment.
ha ha ha ...... liked that innovative cartoon.
Post a Comment