Click here and check him out. And leave him some comment love, will ya? The dude's on a roll this week...he's hit his goal weight of 175 lbs (83 lb weight loss! I have my own Biggest Loser thing going on at home! He looks so damn amazing I can't even tell you), he's doing great in college (100% on an English test? Who are you and what have you done with Jordan?) and now he's evidently writing funnier blogs than his momma.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Ahahahahahahaa...now *that's* funny.
My entertaining roommate son updated his blog with a very funny post. I see some stand up in his future if the whole IT thing at UC doesn't work out!
Click here and check him out. And leave him some comment love, will ya? The dude's on a roll this week...he's hit his goal weight of 175 lbs (83 lb weight loss! I have my own Biggest Loser thing going on at home! He looks so damn amazing I can't even tell you), he's doing great in college (100% on an English test? Who are you and what have you done with Jordan?) and now he's evidently writing funnier blogs than his momma.
Click here and check him out. And leave him some comment love, will ya? The dude's on a roll this week...he's hit his goal weight of 175 lbs (83 lb weight loss! I have my own Biggest Loser thing going on at home! He looks so damn amazing I can't even tell you), he's doing great in college (100% on an English test? Who are you and what have you done with Jordan?) and now he's evidently writing funnier blogs than his momma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Good for him!! I am going to check him out!
I'm outta here! going to see Jordan!
No one writes funnier blogs than Jordan's mama!!!
I just checked Jordan's post out.
His "sequel to hostel" comment was brilliant! I can see how he is yours. I give him so much credit on his weight loss. WOW!
By the way, thanks so much for your recent comment on my blog. Thank you for your good wishes. I hope it's a healthy baby. A boy, huh...?
oh and I just asked you to be my friend on facebook.
Watch out Jordan!!! So awesome!
He's funny. At least you know there's another gig waiting just in case. I'm so happy for both of your successes. (Or is it successi or successesses?)
Post a Comment