Tuesday, October 27, 2009

More fun shit to ponder

You know I always love a good ponder. Got these in an email a few weeks ago and have been saving them for brain cramp day. Tada! Today's the day I have nothing better to blog about!!!!

Enjoy!

• A day without sunshine is like night.
• On the other hand, you have different fingers.
• Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
• 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
• Remember, half the people you know are below average.
• The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.
• Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.
• If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.
• How many of you believe in psycho-kinesis? Raise my hand.
• Speed of Light? OK, so what's the speed of dark?
• When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
• Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
• How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
• 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name
• He who laughs last, thinks slowest
• A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory
• Change is inevitable, except from vending machines
• Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
• What happens if you get scared half to death, twice?


4 comments:

The Peach Tart said...

Very clever.

Lee said...

HAHAHA Those are great!

Coffeypot said...

I would definitely ponder these if I knew what ponder meant. I wonder...

jaded said...

I'll take the cheese in the trap, thank you very much. These remind me of a similair email i received years ago. One of the lines was: "why do we park in driveways and drive on parkways?".

I thought that was cool.