Aahahahahahaha....trust me, nobody is beating down my door wanting to see the ta-ta's! All that would happen is that I'd drive my readership away if I posted that here!
Well I have always been told I am a nobody, so snap away. I appreciate any and all. Anybody that looks like me can't be critical of others. I mean I am, and all, but I shouldn't. But it's not about me...so snap away.
I just discovered your journal and I have to say that I absolutely love it. Everything! And that may very well be the best graphic I've seen yet at the top of your page.
Ironically, I'm finding myself starting over as well...
I hate vlog....I hate seeing myself on camera....and you know what they say...cameras add at least 10 pounds. No thank you. I also hate the sound of my voice. Loved this post.
11 comments:
was she fucking annoying or what???
Jill from NY
I don't vlog because I can't stand to see myself on video. (Also I annoy myself.)
Rats can't see it from work.
I agree, Julie, you don't need to vblog. You can use a camera to post pictures of your tits. Kip it simple, I always say.
Aahahahahahaha....trust me, nobody is beating down my door wanting to see the ta-ta's! All that would happen is that I'd drive my readership away if I posted that here!
Well I have always been told I am a nobody, so snap away. I appreciate any and all. Anybody that looks like me can't be critical of others. I mean I am, and all, but I shouldn't. But it's not about me...so snap away.
hahaha Um, yeah, vlogging wouldn't be for me.
I just discovered your journal and I have to say that I absolutely love it. Everything! And that may very well be the best graphic I've seen yet at the top of your page.
Ironically, I'm finding myself starting over as well...
I hate vlog....I hate seeing myself on camera....and you know what they say...cameras add at least 10 pounds. No thank you. I also hate the sound of my voice. Loved this post.
Very funny video....
Uh, yeah, don't think so! I guess it could be for some people, but not for me (or Affirmtion Girl). Your blog is great the way it is!
Post a Comment