I have to agree that the second one is sooooooo much better. The sad part, however, is that the man is most likely gay and there's not even the most remote chance of ANYTHING for us women. DAMN.
I really don't know how that picture of my ass ( the first one) got circulating in the first place, but it is really em-bare-ass-ing!! LOL!! !I kid!!! Agreed, second one...yes please!!
15 comments:
I like the second one sooooooooooo much better!
LOL, you are just so funny, like your Aunt Dana!
Thank goodness that first pumpkin has the decency to sit on the towel. That second pumpkin? It can sit anywhere it wants!
I have to agree that the second one is sooooooo much better. The sad part, however, is that the man is most likely gay and there's not even the most remote chance of ANYTHING for us women. DAMN.
ugh to the first one, though it is more....accurate
haaaahhhaaaa...Julie...you crack me up (pun intended!)....:>)
Happy day to ya...
xo bj
LMASS OFF
I really don't know how that picture of my ass ( the first one) got circulating in the first place, but it is really em-bare-ass-ing!! LOL!! !I kid!!! Agreed, second one...yes please!!
I received the first one in a text message and thought YIKES!! Now if I would of just received the last one it could of become my wall paper..hehehe
LOL! Funny! I agree I liked the second one. LOL!
Now for you to go and post a picture of my hubby and I on your blog is just down right Embar-ass-ing Jules...gosh!
Oooooooh, I'll take Door #2, Bob!
Oh Mah Hell!! Those are too funny!
ummm think I like the second one better... ummm lots better...
Well, alllllllrighty then!
Post a Comment