oh. i was referring to the original post, which is now altered, where you said you laughed out loud at the real video of a drunk man falling over in the police station.
i agree, the Reno 911 clip is a funny spook. not meaning to start an issue....i enjoy your blog. just don't find drunk drivers to be funny.
I did think the 2nd video was funny as well, I mean who hasn't been that drunk at some point in their lives that they lost balance and fell? I know I have. (Many years ago, let me clarify) (And those of you who have been that way with me better not comment!)
But again, doesn't mean I condone drunk driving by any means. Maybe drunk sitting and walking. LOL
I pulled it because frankly I think the first video is better, and I didn't want it overshadowed by the second one.
18 comments:
HOLY CRAP THAT FIRST ONE WAS A RIOT!!!! she was good!!
thanks for starting off my day with a laugh!!
Jill from NY
Rats I'll have to watch them at home since we can't see that kind of stuff at work.
I'm pretty sure the female cop in the first one is my next door neighbor!
What a riot!
the first one is a TV show on comedy central called Reno 911.
however, i don't think DUI's are particularly funny.
So...you've been in Texas, huh?
I agree with you anonymous - especially when you have a kid in the car, but this one is funny Jules!
@ Anonymi....
I don't think DUI's in general are funny at all. I think this particular take-off on a DUI is hilarious.
Just to be clear.
That is great! I am going to put it on Facebook, so you'll see it there.
Shit, I can't even say the alphabet backwards when I'm sober! Let alone dance a jig like that.
WTF???!!!!
Thts sooooo funny!!!
Did anyone else notice it was only 9pm???
my blog has been locked down. Password only. I need your email to add you as a reader.
denien2969@yahoo.com
oh. i was referring to the original post, which is now altered, where you said you laughed out loud at the real video of a drunk man falling over in the police station.
i agree, the Reno 911 clip is a funny spook. not meaning to start an issue....i enjoy your blog. just don't find drunk drivers to be funny.
ah crap. spook = spoof. ooops.
I did think the 2nd video was funny as well, I mean who hasn't been that drunk at some point in their lives that they lost balance and fell? I know I have. (Many years ago, let me clarify) (And those of you who have been that way with me better not comment!)
But again, doesn't mean I condone drunk driving by any means. Maybe drunk sitting and walking. LOL
I pulled it because frankly I think the first video is better, and I didn't want it overshadowed by the second one.
It's all good, Anon, no worries!
Wondered why I was seeing only one video. Now I understand but am also very curious what was in the other one.... ah well.
I have seen that first one and it makes me laugh every time..good ones jules
Okay, is this serious or a skit? lol. That is frickin HYSTERICAL! That dancing is good. And I'm stunned he said the alphabet backwards. omg. lol
Now THAT was funny :))))
Post a Comment