Saturday, October 3, 2009

It's a big day in blog world!



It's my dear friend Vegas Linda Lou's birthday!!!!!  Please take a minute to go to her blog and wish her a happy birthday today, will you?  

She's the best.  When I went to Vegas back in May to meet her, we had such a good time.  We really are sisters separated at birth by a couple of years and different parents!    Here's a picture of Darlene (Travel Girl), Linda and me from that trip.


In other news, I'm feeling a little more human today.  Head finally starting to clear up.  I can actually breathe out of one side of my nose now.  Yay!  

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Off to wish Linda a Happy Bday! how is TG I havent heard from her in forever

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

I'm glad that you're starting to feel a bit more normal. I'm on my way to wish Linda Lou a happy birthday.

Vegas Linda Lou said...

THANK YOU, Julie! I love you. XOXO

Please check out my birthday wish for you and your readers. (I think you have a book in you as well.)

Gettin' better every day...

Linda

Unknown said...

we sent out the first round of q&a's if you did not receive an email from us please click the link below and follow the instructions
Thanks and we are so excited you are joing the SSS
http://georgienba.blogspot.com/2009/10/secret-santa-soiree-official-411.html

Coffeypot said...

Now that is three hot ladies. It's a shame it all has to stay in Vegas.

Deanna Bland Hiott PhD, MSN, RN said...

I'm sorry you have been sick...It's a germy world we live in. Enjoyed your last several posts. Feel better soon! :)

That Janie Girl said...

Happy Birthday, Linda!

Glad you're feeling better!

sheila said...

happy birthday to your sista friend! And glad you're feeling better! All my kids have been sick with something. Colds/Cough. Me? Walking around with lysol. lol

The Peach Tart said...

Glad you're feeling better. Take it easy today.

The Retired One said...

Just getting caught up reading blogs after being away from the computer..so sorry to hear you were/are sick and that you had to miss your Dallas trip..bummer!!!!!
You will find a way to get there again, I am sure...just concentrate on getting better now.

Fragrant Liar said...

Glad you're feeling better. I'm on my way to Linda Lou's!