Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Semi-Wordless Wednesday **UPDATED**

Yay! Becky is my 300th follower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!

******************************************

You know I can't blog without a word. So here's the wordless part:



And here's the wordy stuff:

Look at my followers. I have 299. Who's gonna be 300??????? Come to mama, baby.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a follower, I just dont have a blog....does that count as the 300th person?????? LOLOL....

Jill from NY

The Peach Tart said...

Carmen Miranda cat.

My Aimless Infatuation said...

Aside from being talented,what's your secret? Hell,I have friends and family that don't read. That's a low blow. So,for all us lonely blogger's,please share that secret.

Anonymous said...

Oh my cats would pee on me if I did that!

Unknown said...

Good wordless pic although my cat would kill you!

Wow, 299 followers... congrats!

Unknown said...

just stopping by to get caught up-amy and I are working hard to get everyone paired up for the SSS
Hope your having a great week

Anonymous said...

Cute picture!

Becky said...

#300

Tracie said...

300 followers? That's awesome!

Brighton Mum-Teenage Angst said...

300...Congratulations!! But that cat looks extremely p#!£*d off in that photo, if looks could kill..Grrrrr!

The Retired One said...

Awww shoot...I am already a Follower. Will it work if I drop off and then rejoin?
Oh...and I am aiming for 200 (I have 180 now), so please send over any of the twenty extras that may be interested in stopping by my blog.
:-)
Sincerely, congrats. on 300...that is amazing! You have a great blog, so I can see why.

COUNTRY PICKINS said...

omg! I just found your blog hon, and I am sitting laughing my ass off. Now the tears are coming. You have to be the life of the party, and I am so glad that I found your blog . This is how it should be, real everyday life! Hugs! Linda
gypsyluv1010@gmail.com

Congrats!

Moonrayvenne said...

Congrats on 300! I have a ways to go.
Poor kitty can be used as a centerpiece...LOL!