Friday, October 2, 2009

Public health warning



This blog may be hazardous to your health.


Cover your mouth and back slowly out of this window.


Germs are rampant.   Cough, cold and flu season abounds.



It's contagious in 47 Land. 


Save yourself!  Run, don't walk, to the nearest exit button.



A-a-a-ah-chooo!!!!!!  ::::blows nose::::



Well, too late.


I warned you. 


Go wash your hands, take 2 Tylenol and visit me again tomorrow.  I might feel like posting again by then.  


Or I may still be having a torrid affair with my new lover, NyQuil.  We're spending a lot of time in bed together.



See you soon.

18 comments:

Unknown said...

You've had this for a while, maybe you need to see a Doctor...H1N1 (swine flu)??

The Peach Tart said...

Aw. Get well soon.

Mrs.C said...

Soo sorry you're sick. And missed the trip. Hope you get better soon. There seems to be a lot of people with some kind of bug right.

bj said...

Have you seen a doctor yet, Julie? Maybe you better make an appt.TODAY..
xo bj

Joanie said...

Feel better!!!

Julie D said...

No, it's not the H1N1, I have no fever. It's just a nasty ass cold that makes every pore of my body hurt. I even took my nose ring out this morning because it hurt so bad from blowing my freaking nose so much.

I don't feel worse, I just don't really feel better yet. Or maybe just ever so slightly better but not enough to be a functioning human being.

Thanks for hanging in there with me!

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

I wish I lived next door so that I could take care of you.

IF I could take care of you while hiding in MY bathroom with the shades pulled and the doors locked.

Unknown said...

I hope you get better soon Julie!

Unknown said...

I hope you get better soon Julie!

Andrea said...

Sending you get well thoughts!!

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

yeah Nyquil is the bestest lover ever!!LOL

here's to blowing your nose over and over and over and over...well you get my drift!!

Jill from NY

Leslie said...

So it got ya huh? My son was sick last week, hubby this week, it's coming my way...

I'm SCARED!

Take care, hope you start feeling better.

pilgrimchick said...

Ahhh....NyQuil. He and I flirted a bit in college, and he was always particularly useful around final exam time.

Coffeypot said...

Best Wishes!

raydenzel1 said...

You would have been more upset to travel and be sick while there. Sometimes, you have to take one for the team.

jaded said...

awww feel better Jules!