Thursday, October 15, 2009

My son has a new job.....should I be concerned?

So, Jordan works as a projectionist at a movie theater.

Projectionist = Booth

Needless to say, his schedule at work shows that he works certain hours that are the booth shift.

Until now.

This week he's working this shift:



Evidently his job just got really fun.

Should I be concerned?

I mean, a six and a half hour booty call is going to be exhausting for the poor guy, isn't it?!?!?!?!?!

Thank God he's still young.

I'd be exhausted after 6 1/2 minutes.

16 comments:

The Peach Tart said...

Does he get paid extra for having that kind of booty endurance?

Anonymous said...

Hopefully he's getting paid really well. Gotta pay for college!

OHN said...

HA! I bet he really doesn't want to know how long it takes for his mom to get tired ;)

Unknown said...

LOL, I agree with OHN!

sheila said...

Bootylicious. :)

Anonymous said...

what the hell???

now that he is thinner, I bet he has lots of energy!! LOL

Jill from NY

Julie D said...

I meant I'd be tired after 6 1/2 minutes of BOOTH.

Sorta. LOL

FRANNIE said...

Hey, someone's gotta do it. It's so good to be young isn't?

Coffeypot said...

If you need to build up your stamina, give me a call.

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

6 1/2 hours of booty.....Im impressed!!!! *smile*

Brighton Mum-Teenage Angst said...

LOL...I bet he loves his job!

SSP said...

ah to be young and bootilicious.....

Anonymous said...

If he's anything like his mom, that's no hill for a mountain man.

Tracie said...

Hahahahaha!!

Nancy@ifevolutionworks.com said...

Paid for booty? What's that job called?

jaded said...

What type of theater is this????

;)