It's never too late to live happily ever after.
LOL cute!Happy Almost Halloween!
These are great. I hadn't seen the lst one.
I hadn't seen the hamburger one either. Good ones all.
some people are so creative-I just drill holes in my pumpkin and call it good
Oh yea,pumpkin seeds,love them!
I have 8 pumpkins yet just cant come to to the point of cuting them yet... Love the big monster green one eating the little one
LMAO!!! Very funny!
I was going through Google looking at pumpkin carvings. Some people are just plain talented and some just have too much time on their hands.
Love your blog!! New follower!
Too funny! I like the first one the best.
I'm partial to copping a feel -- glorious butt, you know.
ROFLMAO!!! I just love these photos of the pumpkins! Puts a different slant onto the whole thing!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
LOL cute!
Happy Almost Halloween!
These are great. I hadn't seen the lst one.
I hadn't seen the hamburger one either. Good ones all.
some people are so creative-I just drill holes in my pumpkin and call it good
Oh yea,pumpkin seeds,love them!
I have 8 pumpkins yet just cant come to to the point of cuting them yet... Love the big monster green one eating the little one
LMAO!!! Very funny!
I was going through Google looking at pumpkin carvings. Some people are just plain talented and some just have too much time on their hands.
Love your blog!! New follower!
Too funny! I like the first one the best.
I'm partial to copping a feel -- glorious butt, you know.
ROFLMAO!!! I just love these photos of the pumpkins! Puts a different slant onto the whole thing!
Post a Comment