Probably won't be blogging this weekend, as it's going to be a busy one. My boss is wedding planning for his brother-in-law and bride, so we've spent most of today cutting the heads off mini button mums and then hot gluing the flowers to styrofoam balls. Not sure what all these flower balls are for, but it will be gorgeous in the end.
For the wedding tomorrow, I'm acting as chauffeur. That's what I get for having the biggest, nicest car.
So much for fun at the open bar reception.
Wouldn't look good if the chauffeur needed to pass a breathalyzer to drive them to their hotel afterwards, eh?
What are your plans for the weekend?
12 comments:
I need a real life friend like you. That is all.
Well I got the whole house clean today after work, so I can lay around tomorrow morning!! woo hoo!!
Will probably go through stuff in the attic.
On Sunday, my son has a motocross race so will be at the track all day and then he has two friends coming home with us from the track to stay over Sunday night.
I have a half day off from work on Monday and my aunt and I are going out for lunch.
Does that sound like an exciting weekend??? LOL
Jill from NY
Enjoy your weekend.
I'm also going to a wedding this weekend. My niece is getting married. And I have a designated driver! yay!
Have fun!
Love that sign! Tell you what, I'll have a martini for you. Have fun!
i gave my cast the weekend off, so I will hopefully work out both days, and catch up on things that have gone by the wayside....of course, i did stay in bed til 1030 this morning, but the rest of the day was relatively productive (I did forget to shower however....)
I'm going to attempt to ride my apartment of the ridculous amounts of dog hair that have accumulated. Shouldn't dogs shed in the Spring not the Fall?
We'll also need to see pictures of the mysterious flower ball project. :)
They are lucky to have a good friend!
I am spending my weekend with husband and kids relaxing at home, a little fishing from our dock, might even get a sitter and go to a movie...a date with my hubby...imagine that!
You are never allowed to get sick again. Boost your damn immune system. We missed you terribly bad. Plus, maybe you would have cooked for Deb. God knows I will never hear the end of that! Love and miss you!!! Okay so when are we getting together? I am open next weekend.
nice colorfull blog
oh Julie, it sucks that you had to be the designated driver...it's GOOD that someone is, but sucks you don't get to drink at the open bar (i thought that was half the fun of weddings...).
I actually had a great weekend - out for martinis w/friends, out to a lounge for my aunt's birthday with cousins and plenty of friends, and then we caught a football game at a bar the next day.
I finally had a weekend that did not blow. :)
Post a Comment