Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Semi-Wordless Wednesday

Sometimes...there's just nothing left to say.







11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh was that last one Larry and Lynette.. our 2 famous lobsters that we spared from certain death by drinking and not being able to boil! LOL!!!!!!!!

Cher

Anonymous said...

Slow day today?

Debz said...

I want to see the frame *after* the one with the fellow holding the rifle and beer.
That one would be priceless.

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

great pics....too funny...I agree with Soxy Deb....I want to see the next frame after that one too!!!!

Anonymous said...

It's a great site. And an interesting story about starting over. I wonder if you'd consider coming to our site: ahamoment.com and telling your story. it's a site created by mutual of omaha intended to inspire others with stories about discovery or reinvention or inspiration of any kind.

thanks for considering.

Cam

cam@ahamoment.com

Bee said...

FUNNY!

I love your blog header, too. So clever! And humorous!

BlogPoster said...

How about this alternative caption on the 3rd photo? "Impotent Centaurs Not Allowed". LOL.

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

So funny!!

Malicious Intent said...

Excuse me, have you seen my Centaur? I seem to have misplaced him.

travel girl said...

I know what you mean but this seems to be a common theme for me.

Bagman and Butler said...

Sometimes...there just aren't any comments to make...particularly when laughing so hard.