2. I was drastically overserved. I poured myself one glass of wine when the party started and oddly enough it never got more than halfway empty before it miraculously expanded into a full glass again.
3. My hair hurts. And every other cell in my body. Julie + Wine - Food = Major Wineover.
4. This....
....was amazing. Chocolate buttercream frosting, chocolate cake and cream cheese filling. Holy Mother of Cakes. Weight Watcher Points = Eleventy Billion. The good news is that last night I was so busy
5. I'm so freaking tired I'm about to fall asleep typing this. This is been the busiest two weeks of my life....first going to Vegas and then being in full party plan mode the minute I got back. This last three days have been nonstop, work from early morning to late night, plus there was a lot of emotion involved, and general concern about throwing a party. (I don't do parties. My sisters do the family functions, I just show up.) Seriously, I am looking forward to going back to work tomorrow just to sit down for eight hours!
That's it. The five things you needed to know today. See you tomorrow.
17 comments:
I'm sure you're passed on your computer keyboard by now but if not, please tell Jordan congratulations on all of his hardwork. What's planned for the summer for him?
I sure wish I had been there. That sounded like a slammin' party. I wonder why your wine glass never got empty??? Hmmmm...
I'm just tired reading about it. That's the kind of exhaustion (minus the hangover) that feels good, thought, right? RIGHT?
Sounds like a great party. The cake looks looks delicious. Chocolate cakes are always my favorite. It would be hard to resist for me too.
Well you can definetly that the last two weeks have been some great moments for you. I am also sure that the memories are priceless. You have done a great job.
So did you rent the never-ending glass of wine or do I need to snap my fingers and make a wish??? lol
awww Julie I have been so busy i missed all this Congrats to Jordan and to you!!!!
julie...sounds as though wonderful memories were made. The cake looks super yummy, worth every point!
Get some rest!!!
~AM
LOL Oh it's bad when your hair hurts! Glad the party went so well!
The cake looks Yummers!
Chocolate is my fav;)
Oh boy! Sounds like a great party! Since I can't drink wine anymore, I would have devoured the whole cake and would now be having a sugar jag hangover.
Yum .. I want some cake!!! Man that looks awesome where did she get it. Glad you had a great party. Still wish I could have been there!
Cher
Wineover....I love it!! I'm going to use that from now on.
I thought about you this weekend. So glad to hear that things went well (wineover aside)!
I'm glad everyone had a great time. Including you!
Congrats Jordan!!
So glad the party went well! I knew adulthood was going to suck when I realized it takes a lot more to host a party than tapping a keg and opening a bad of Doritos.
Congratulations, Jordan!
Congrat's to Jordan and Mom
You have done a fine job on raising a super kid it seems. Don't stop just yet though he will need you forever so get back to work.
Nice work
"E"
The cake looks DE-LISH! Congrats to Jordan!! One chapter closed; another one about to begin. Ahhhh...to be young again. Except I'd want to already know certain things that I had to learn the hard way.
your hair hurts? now that is the funnyiest and weirdest thing i have ever heard. i am so glad Jordan's celebration went fabulously. cream cheese filling sounds yummy!
Post a Comment