I'm not watching it.
Except for the parts where Brad Pitt is shirtless. Oy vey. What a 12 pack. I can *almost* forgive him for cheating on Jennifer Anniston solely because he's so hot.
And then Jason Statham is in this movie too. It's a win win for me.
I love my son's taste in movies.
4 comments:
I miss my sons :)
~AM
I have not forgiven him yet....Brad Pitt that is....sounds like a wonderful afternoon on a Sunday to spend it with your son. Have a great week Julie.
Shows you how clueless I am...I never heard of the movie before!
I'll always remember Brad Pitt in that scene from Legends of the Fall when Tristin (BP) comes back from being gone a loooonnngg time and he's riding the horse up the country side in a full gallop...long hair swaying...(sigh) but that doesn't excuse him from being a man whore in real life.
Post a Comment