OK on to the original post subject:
THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON trailer in HD
Here's the thing.
Can't stand the girl. She annoys the crap out of me and is NOT who I imagine Bella to be. Seriously, she has the personality of bread...on and off screen. Personally I think she's the dead one....
Edward is about 80% hot in my book. Why does he have to look like he has white powder all over his face when none of the other vampires in his family do? He'd be 95% hot in my book if he didn't look like he'd been dipped in baking soda.
Jacob. There should be a law against how hot that young man looks shirtless now. I feel icky looking at him like that seeing how he is YOUNGER than my own son. Oy vey! But oh my...those arms...that chest....crap, he's 17. Ugh. I hate this devil/angel on my shoulder thing. LOL
I admit to being excited for the next movie to come out. I want them to continue filming them back to back so I don't have to wait long in between movies.
And it's it about time for Stephenie Meyer to write another book?
OK, my Twilight post is over now. You may return to your regularly scheduled blog reading.
15 comments:
Oops..trailer was removed, so I did not see what you were typing about.... I'm half way through the third book in the series. The first two were a super easy read, this one, I'm not as much into.
Keep us posted!!!
Happy Tuesday!
~AM
She bugs the shit out of me. And I cannot believe she beat out the likes of Kate Winslet for Best Actress at hte MTV awards. Whatever people.
I do love the movies, but neither her nor Rob are great actors.
And Taylor (Jacob)? OH MY JESUS. That's all. I don't want to seem all creepy like you did (lol).
Swoon...there should be a law against looking that good at 17! Where are all the 40+ year olds that look like that?!?!?
Ahhh!!!! I couldn't agree more!
never read it, never saw it although I totally understand that devil/angel thing your talking about! LOL
Cheri
I heard the girl that plays Bella was clearly drugged up at the MTV awards (I didn't watch). I do not like her and there isn't much that is hot about Edward either. Both of the characters are not how I imagined them to be either.
Now Jacob....OMG he is yummy looking now. Shit. I'm about 20 years older than him. How'd that happen?
I'm a big reader, but have somehow missed these books. I'm just not sure I want to get sucked into the Twilight hype. hehe
I cosign EVERYTHING you just said! Couldn't agree more.
LMAO! No you didn't!
Thanks for the birthday shout out. I still love you!
Deb needs to shut up! This ain't the fucking Oscars! Love ya Deb. LOL
Yea Kristen Stewart is a crackhead. She acts the same in EVERY movie. And I think Rob/Edward looks awesome. And Taylor? Well um yea good job.
Yea I have to agree with you, she does NOTHING for me, except ruin it lol. I don't want to see the movies because of her lol....
SOrry I didn't comment about your Vegas post yesterday, its been hectic as hell here. It looks like you had a fabulous time. Wish I could of joined you girls, I sooo need a get away. Lets go to Cancun for a week, whaddya say??
I am 100% on board with all these observations. TOTALLY excited for the new movie though!!!
I have been watching this trailer all last night and ALL day today. I love the last 15 seconds. AWESOME. I can't wait for New Moon to come out. And I'm like you, something very wrong with a kid that age being so freakin' HOT. But he definitely gets my motor runnin'!
Edward is so very very hot - go youtube one of the songs he sings and listen - tell me what it does for his hot percentage then. whew!
I loved the Twilight books but the movie didn't do anything for me. I was disappointed in the actors cast. Nobody looked like I pictured them, except maybe Jacob (wow ... smokin hot) [Wheezer: I bet he won't look that good at 40].
Rob Pattenson is not my Edward. The movies are never as good as the books.
I just stumbled over here for the first time. I'm looking forward to coming back and catchin up.
Post a Comment