Yeah, so I got tagged by Danica for this one, and seeing how she knows where I live now and can hunt me down...I figure I better comply.
So here you go, six little things that make me happy:
1. My new nose piercing. Yeah that's right, it makes me happy. Might annoy others, but it's my frickin nose and frankly I find it sexy.
2. A good hair day can make a world of difference in one's mood.
3. Watching the scale go in the right direction, which is DOWN. I'm learning to accept my body losing weight at it's own pace even if some weeks it's tenths of a pound. As long as it's going down, I'm thrilled.
4. Fitting back into clothes that were too small. While I have on jeans today that I was still able to wear 15 lbs ago, albeit it they were very tight back then, now I'm walking around pulling them up every ten seconds because they are falling off me. I love that.
5. My flowers are blooming nicely and my garden is growing. Who knew I had a gardening bone in my body?
6. I love feeling like "me" again. I was lost for so long, and finally the old me is re-emerging. I'm no longer a passenger in my own life. I am in the driver's seat, baby.
OK now I get to annoy people by tagging them! So here you go!!!!
Linda Lou
Deb
Missy
Tiff
Dana
Kathy
Just do it and stop whining about it.
17 comments:
What makes me happy.. is seeing my bff finally being herself and being happy... Congrats sexy lady you deserve much happiness!
Love ya
Cher
So happy with #6. You deserve every happiness!!!
Now, I am going to have to get my nose pierced......
Reading your post is like being in my own head, minus the nose ring, but I'm seriously considering getting a tatoo. Great job!
www.franniefiresback.blogspot.com/
#6 is pretty ppowerful. Yeah you!
Did you know, that because of you, I have thought about a nose piercing? Yea I hate piercings but when you got yours I was like hmmm, I like that. Does that mean I'm gonna get one? Probably not. The first time I would blow my nose, something bad would shoot out.
Oh and Deb tagged me for a similar post but I still haven't done it. LOL I suck, I know.
BRAT now you are forcing me to post two days in a row...I still love ya though....LOVE the nose ring btw, and look at you gettin all skinny and shit on me...hot tamale
Good list. I like to hear you happy and that your finding yourself again.
Tiffany never does any tags. She's such a ho.
I'll get it later this week.
Have a great night!
I was LMAO@Little things can be very exciting.
(Unless it's in the form of a penis.)
Great list Julie
Did I miss something? I don't remember seeing a picture of you with your nose pierced. When did you get it done? Did it hurt? I wanna see!!!
awwww i love your answers...congratulations on the weight loss. i took on the same attitude too - as long as the scale goes down it is all good, and would'nt you know it - slow and steady really does win the race. i am at the half way point of my 50lb goal....
yay for us!
I be doing the whole losing weight thing and hanging on to my pants too. But I am not doing it via a healthy way. Stress. :( Hair falling out too, no eating, no protein, hair falls out.
Good note, my herb garden is doing splendid! Try some lavender...it is lovely, hard to kill and you can actually use it for many things.
oh wow! you have such a great header! First time visitor! Have a great day!
Just started reading your blog & I love it !
Tweet: Things that make me happy: new nose piercing, scale going down, good hair day...link
*I don't want to be a passenger in my own life*, This is what saved my life baby! When you wake up and realize that so much of your life you sat in the passenger seat and NOT in the drivers seat, it fucken pisses you off!!
Now I LIVE my life:)
Post a Comment