
So today was weigh in day.
The bad news is that I only lost .7 of a pound this week.
The good news is that I've lost 18.2 lbs so far!
After 11 weeks on Weight Watchers, I have noticed a trend. Every other week I lose less than a pound. Then the next week I lose 2-3 lbs. So I knew this was this going to be my "off week".
It still annoys me to see less than a pound, but I figure as long as the scale is going down in any increment, I'm winning the war.
Still got a long way to go, but I'm getting there. Slow and steady evidently wins this race. I just remind myself every day it's a marathon, not a sprint.
And next week I will hit the 20 lb. loss mark. Yay me!!!!
16 comments:
Congrats!!
Great news!!! I saw patterns when I was doing WW, too, but mine were that every 4th week I would lose between 3 and 6 pounds and the rest of the weeks would be less than a pound or a gain. So weird. It happened for 8 months.
Grats! And doesn't it just suck that the older we get the harder it is to lose the weight?!
Why are you beating yourself up? You are doing GREAT,and from all your newest pix's it doesn't look like you have THAT far to go unless your shooting to look like twiggy(uh-oh,sorry,your probably too young to know who that is)just wanted to say"Good Job".
Ya'll are right about it getting harder to lose weight as we get to a certain age, but 20 pounds is fab. You're an inspiration.
Great job Jules. My scale is definitely going in the wrong direction (I say that after I just ate a chicken biscuit).
I need to get back on track so I can lose some before the BIG weekend!!
Keep up the good work sweetie!!
I feel ya! those onesies/twosies lbs weight loss can be frustrating, but for the big picture, how awesome to have lost 17 lbs in 12 wks. Go Julie!!
Awesome job! My scale seems to creep in the other direction...
Just passing through and wanted to say well done on the weight loss!
How weird! My body is the same way. I have off weeks just like that.
Congrats though, keep up the FANTASTIC work! You are doing SO well!
Keep it up Julie! 20 pounds is a really big deal and I know we'll be celebrating that milestone next week!
So good, Girl! I'm proud of you! You're doing so well!
PS--any more online dating prospects?
Great news..keep at it girl and you'll give Angelina Jolie a run for the money!!
Keep up the good work!!!
WOW! That's great, Jules! Losing weight at this age is nearly impossible. I'm so proud of you!
That is great Julie. I so need to do something myself...It is so hard to get started. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment