Saturday, June 6, 2009

It's Graduation Day

I have two hours before people start to arrive at my house so here's an update of today so far:

Jordan and Steph....



Jordan, Steph and Ead....



Jordan and his mama...



My sister Sue Ellen, Jordan, his dad Greg and his stepmom Denise....



The graduates table...



The patio where we'll eat, drink and be merry....






I'll add party pictures tomorrow. When I sober up. LOL

13 comments:

chocdrop said...

What a great day!! It is so special. Enjoy every minute.

Congrats Jordan, way to go!

Stephanie said...

Looks like you have amazing weather for this incredible day. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

See you in a little bit. Loved the pictures!!

bj said...

Congratulations to Jordan and to YOU!
I hope all of you are having a wonderful time...
xo bj

tbonegrl said...

congrats to you both!!!!!!!!!

Mindy said...

Yay!!! And congratulations! To both of you! Have a wonderful time tonight!

Sandi said...

YAY! Congrats to Jordan and Mama!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and your son! What a proud day for both of you! My oldest just graduated from college. Next.. before you know it.. you'll be blogging about that lol! TIME FLIES!! xoxo

Dr. Penny said...

Oh, congratulations to my Jordie boy and we are so proud of him!! Congratulations to YOU, Jules, on doing your job well: you have raised a responsible, intelligent human being who can now go out into the world and be the best he can be and live, laugh, and love. I can't wait for the next chapter!

travel girl said...

Congrats to Jordan and Stephanie!
I now you are sooo proud! You're an awesome Mom and it shows in you son!

Love you!

BlogPoster said...

Great pictures. Congratulations to you and Jordan on a job well done. Savor every moment of this great day. You are an awesome mom!

Bagman and Butler said...

Congratulations to Jordon...and, of course, to you!

jaded said...

awww! you are just glowing in these beautiful photos. thank you for sharing! CONGRATS JORDAN!!!!!