Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day, Daddy.


I love you, and I miss you very, very much.

Oh, and Happy Anniversary as well. You and Mom have been married 63 years today. And same to my sister Sue Ellen and her husband Chuck, they got married on my parents 39th anniversary, so they've been in wedded bliss for 24 long years now. LOL...

9 comments:

chocdrop said...

You look so pretty.

bj said...

A sweet photo for your tribute to your daddy.
I went back and saw your mom..she is so cute!!
xo bj

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

What a sweet tribute to your dad. I also saw the pictures of your family. You all are so pretty! I can see where the gorgeous cheekbones came from!

Hope your Father's day is spent thinking of precious memories with your dad.

Anonymous said...

You trying to make me cry??? Dang girl! Happy Fathers Day to your pappa, I am sure he is so proud of you Jules...
Have a super duper day and would ya visit my blog once in awhile...

Fragrant Liar said...

Aw, that's a sweet picture of you two. Happy Dad's Day!

travel girl said...

What an awesome picture of you and your Dad. I wasn't close to my Dad so it's so nice pictures like yours!

Ms Snarky Nice Bitch said...

hey girl~~

i am back to blogging after a 6 month hiatus from the internet and cell phones!
new blog since dad death caused my brother to read my old blog to my mother

i am now anon

but we emailed several times before dad decided to stop dialysis and your old neighbor in arkansas

i turned 51 in january
i am so excited to be back to blogging

ms snarky nice bitch now!!

and get this girl, i have been dating a 42 year old~~it's at that point where it is just real steamy

god has this arkie missed you!

jaded said...

Julie - I can never get enough of this photo. How lovely and touching.

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Very sweet. He must have been a doll.