Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Last Bachelor of 2008

I think his email says it all:

(((WOW)))(((WOW)))(((WOW))) Your a Hottie!! The feel of two sets of lips together in a glorious yet subtle union meeting for the first time. Touching lightly at first a mixture of light and soft, long and hard... First lips, then a meeting of tongues that lock in a magical dance to an imaginery beat. There is a passion to this dance,a passion shared between two locked sets of eyes and all of this contained at once inside ...just ...one kiss..........My name is Dan.


I have decided that I will make a New Year's resolution after all. And it's to stay off of Internet dating sites!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28 comments:

Liz said...

C'mon Julie! That email didn't move you and make you eager for wanting more?

Me said...

OMG!!

Unknown said...

Julie...I am NOT liking your New Years resolution one bit! c'mon girl, these guys are great blog fodder!
Besides, I see a best-seller book in your future; simply gather and print. TaDa! All you need is a catchy Title and photo. Perhaps "CyberChaps Gone Wild" or how about "Is There a Normal Guy Left in This World?" I'll be your agent, see this is a much better plan for the new year!!!
Happy New Year!!!!

~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

J'Ollie Primitives said...

Well. Umm. Ya know...pretty words.

Them that can do, them that can't talk a lotta pretty words.

Emily said...

OMG! what...a...creative...use...of...punctuation

BBB said...

I bet Dan is a REALLY bad kisser.

Anonymous said...

Seriously. SOME women would melt reading shit like that. I guess you're not some woman after all, Julie.
DO NOT stay off of that site tho.... please. Whatever will you blog about????

That Janie Girl said...

That's hilarious.

Happy New Year, Julie!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GAWD!

Happy New Year my friend. Love you lots! Thanks for always listening to me.

Anonymous said...

As far as I can tell, the only thing he didn't mention was: "And the rapture that we will feel as my trouser snake makes its way toward your glorious center as we fall together, writhing in delectable moans of desire. . . . and fava beans."

Anonymous said...

You are now on my BLOGGER'S BLOCK. Hurray for YOU!!!!

Julie D said...

LOL at Dana...

Lost Soul said...

That would have been nice a little later in the process maybe...

I hope you do better this year Julie. Who knows, maybe our paths will finally cross if I ever get off the roller coaster...

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

Who's poetry did he plagarize??? Actually, he must've hired a love letter writer...thinking...this may be a good career move for me....online dating love letter writer..I like the sound of that!! LOL

Please don't give up. I'm evidence that the online dating DOES work. One thing that my daughters told me that I really decided to use was "Your first interest email should be very short." They told me not to give out too much info from the get go and that way, he would have to ask questions. I did that. I would say, "Beautiful eyes! Hope you're having a great day! My day has been pretty good, no complaints. I would like to hear more about you. Email me." Something like that...to the point.

You have to keep writing though. This is the makings of a great book!

Sandi said...

That email gave me shivers! (not the good kind I might add.) That shit was creepy!

Kim and Dave said...

Well that was just gross! Dan needs smacked. I'm all weirded out.

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

I think the only thing Dan kisses is his dog! That is so funny!

I will miss the Bachelor posts, they are too funny.

travel girl said...

I like our lips too Jules.
If I swing the other way, you would be my second choice.

After Angelina Jolie;)

Robynbeth said...

Well, at least we know he has an imagination.

Happy New Year to you! I hope your year is filled with sweet kisses with a man who deserves you.

jill jill bo bill said...

Freakin' A!!! That shit should be outlawed. Happy new year, Jules! I love you so much and cannot WAIT to meet up in 2009!!!!!!

akawest said...

Only date men who have ads without the dreaded "your" mistake. If they write "you're", that makes them better in bed.

Lost Soul said...

I'm so glad I know the difference between your and you're. What about to and too and they're, there and their? Do those matter as well?

Diane said...

I just found you (via SSP) and I'm so glad I did! I love, love, LOVE the words in your header. I'm going to tattoo them somewhere on my body. I started starting over not too long ago, too, and your attitude is one I totally need to adopt!

PS... I love your best friend Elizabeth (I married a dog/cat, too ;).

PPS... Happy New Year!!!

Treasia Stepp said...

Now you know how I feel about the internet dating. I found my Trucker there, who by the way was not a trucker at the time. Haha. There are some good ones left over the computer waves.

Besides if you stop now, we would miss out on to many laughs from your posts.

Sue said...

I wonder how many times he's recycled that bit? Do you think that's the first email he sends to all his contacts? Probably. I'm sure some women go all googly for that shit, the ones who don't know better.

And yes Vinnie, all those things matter. Including "lose" and "loose" and "losing". You seem to know the difference so you're doing ok. ;)

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

WOW!! Is it hot in here or what?

D said...

Woo-whee, the misspellings/typos got me hot and bothered (and not in a good way). I can't believe you're not giving Dan a chance...he may be a perfectly nice psychopath who lives in his Mommy's basement.

Don't give up on internet dating just yet. Not only is your interpretation of these genitalmen hilarious, but it actually sometimes works. I met DH on match.com.

Set Dan straight. Email him an excruciatingly detailed account of your best Lorena Bobbit impression. :)

Anonymous said...

Julie, Neither you nor I do celebrity gossip, but I just HAD to share this,=
thought you'd share chuckle with me!
http://gofugyourself.celebuzz.c=