What time is it?
Um, it's 8:20!
What DAY is it?
It's Monday! Don't you have to be at work at 9?
Hell, I don't know. I honestly had no idea if I had to be up for work or if I was going to kick her ass for waking me the one day a year that I actually slept past 8am.
Turns out it was raining, therefore not very light outside, thus making my room still dark and fooling me into thinking I didn't have to get up yet! Plus none of the high school kids parked in front of my house this morning (which never happens, usually the slamming of car doors at 7:15 wakes me up)...so it was like the perfect storm of things causing me to sleep late.
Needless to say it's screwed my whole morning routine up! I haven't read the paper yet, so I have no idea what's going on in the world. I haven't had my first cup of coffee. And I had to come to work with wet hair, which in about an hour is not going to be a pretty sight.
Ugh. Just realized 5 years ago today, my sister had her massive stroke about 6pm. It was a Monday then as well. One of the worst days of my life.
On a better note, tickets for the Eagles concert go on sale in 2 minutes. Gotta run!
11 comments:
LMAO@ the perfect storm of things causing me to sleep late.
Glad you woke up. You would have completely missed out on the tix. lol
Thinking of you today on this yukky anniversary. Hopin' you get those tickets. I LOVE the Eagles!!!
Hope your day gets better!
I wanna see a pic of the hair ;-)
Eagles??? I wanna go!!!
Have a great day!
I woke up to woozy to drive, I had to have my son take the kids to school.
Good f-ing morning!
Um yeah, I got Eagles tickets. They are my all time favorite band. I have two tickets and no date. Who wants to fly in March 29th and go with me???
The Eagles - I so love the Eagles. Lucky you, enjoy....I also love Jackson Browne too....
Did you get tickets to The Eagles concert? I want to go!!!!!!!
I'll fly to Ohio!
J,
you are so funny, i am the same way in the morning...dysfunctional without my coffee...
with that lovely smile, how can you NOT be a a wonderful sight?, i guess i'll have to take your word for it...
Post a Comment