Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bachelor #12....and I almost feel bad for posting this.

OK here we go, Bachelor #12. Now, I'm not sure if this guy is Nicaraguan or not (you know they are always trying to get us amazing American women to send them money to come visit us!), his profile was quite blank! So whoever would like to email him, feel free! haha

Hello Pretty how are you doing today My name is Mike we came across your profile while searching on this site, and saw you so attractive and decided to im you. You are sopretty that i believe God spent extra time creating you and if i were to present your picture in heaven, all the angels would hide their faces in shame.. I am a widower, I Lost my wife 3 yrs ago in car accident.. and since then I;ve been single and lonely . well i don't mind the distance , b cos i don't mind to relocate and meet the right one anywhere in the world ok.. all what matter is to build trust and be honest and caring to each other ok .. Ive a Boy name Loel and he is 12yrs old and am proud to be his father b cos he is the apple of my eyes well am looking for someone that will make happy am looking for the right one now you can IM me on This Yahoo Id lonelymike1958@yahoo.com i hope i will hear from you Thanks you

I'd feel bad dissecting this because of the "lost my wife in a car accident" thing, because it *could* be true. (Although, I doubt it, based on the rest of the email!) So I'm just going to leave this one alone and allow all the spelling and grammatical errors to speak for themselves.

However, I have to say that "You are sopretty that i believe God spent extra time creating you and if i were to present your picture in heaven, all the angels would hide their faces in shame" is possibly the best pickup line I've ever gotten.

I'm feeling all Victoria's Secret'ish right now, picturing myself as Heidi Klum, walking down the runway with my big angel wings, and all the other angels on the sidelines pissed off because clearly, I'm bringing sexy back.



Hey, a girl can dream, can't she?



23 comments:

Debz said...

Rock on with your hot self!

His name is Mike? My husbands name is Mike. And he too can't type. He never puts periods at the end of sentences either. Uh-oh.

Anonymous said...

Damn you're sopretty!

Unknown said...

I'm NOT worthy!

Me said...

Damn I think I may barf!!!

Julie D said...

@deb...well, you told me to take him off your hands....

Anonymous said...

ah hahahahahahaha
haha
ha
LOL
Did you email him back???

Lost Soul said...

Where did these guys go to school for crying out loud...

BBB said...

B cos.... 5 characters because 7 characters... yes... I can see the great time savings here....

Anonymous said...

PMPL!! What a smooth talker.Wonder how much cash he needs?

#1

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

That's a Nigerian "lover(s)" if I've ever saw one! Notice the "we" at the beginning. We is the writer of the sappy love email and the creative twist.

My "Nigerian lover" lost his wife to cancer and he was left alone with his 3 year old daughter. The "kids" always seem to pray for a new mama.

They get an A for the compliment but the rest...thumbs down...

Anonymous said...

Darlin, you 2 pretty 2 b stoopid. I think he might be the same guy who keeps sending me email that says "make she scream with you long dong". Do people ever OPEN those?????

Anonymous said...

BEST pick-up line? UGH no no no. I almost gagged when I read it. Not because you aren't beautiful, but because it sounds like one of those SUPER SAPPY lines that just don't do it for me.

I'd be skeptical about the whole car crash thing too. But I'm a jaded bitch so *eh* HAHA!

Girl of True Heart said...

I love how he says "we came across your..." the royal we of how can we scam'em. I had this guy from France (although later on he was from Nigeria of course) who used these sorts of lines all the time and said his wife died giving childbirth. Quick to say he was a "god-fearing" man, when I called him out on being a scammer he told me that God would have mercy on me. Wow, really? I hope so.

Femin Susan said...

Hi,
Congratulations....
Wishing you in advance "A Merry X'Mas and A Happy New Year''

Unknown said...

julie...did I miss something? Who does the "we" consist of? Slightly scary.
Don't do it!

~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

travel girl said...

You are WAY prettier than Heidi Klum!

As a matter of fact, if she saw you walking down the street in New York City, she would hide her face in shame;)

That Janie Girl said...

Laughing my rather large ass off at you, and also at Dana and her longdong.

Too funny!

Kim and Dave said...

Why do I get the feeling that when your picture is presented in Heaven, someone's going to be saying "Oh, Julie! Ummm, yeah, we have some questions for her?"

jill jill bo bill said...

Yep, THAT one is sad in so many ways. But I am rather nauseous thinking of him raising a son to grow up like him...

Lilly said...

This is depressing. Where are all the good men gone? I mean if hot angels like you, that God spent extra time working on, cant pick up someone worthy then what hope do the rest of us have. I am counting on you Julie to show us the way, the rest of us divorced, single, desperate, oops sorry, women out in blogsville.

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Clearly, I'm too much of a grammar snob for that guy.

The best pick-up line I've heard in Vegas: "What show are you in?"

BAH-hah-ha! I just hope he wasn't referring to "Menopause: The Musical."

jannypie said...

nice.

i had a guy tell me one time that i was so beautiful, i made the roses whisper with envy when i passed.

not by my husband, but still the best pick up line i ever had!! hah!

Anonymous said...

You get all the good ones Julie......nice.

peace
#2