Gosh my friend is single and 53. Her husband died about three years ago and she's had the hardest time finding anyone. Hope you've got some good prospects because she claims the pickings are slim.m
yay you found me. im glad you liked the snowman. it was so cute i almost wanted to keep it. hehe. i am absolutely in love with crystals because of the pretty colors. so i am glad you like it. have a wonderful Christmas. *hug*
10 comments:
You collecting bachelors or apostles?
Gosh my friend is single and 53. Her husband died about three years ago and she's had the hardest time finding anyone. Hope you've got some good prospects because she claims the pickings are slim.m
yay you found me. im glad you liked the snowman. it was so cute i almost wanted to keep it. hehe. i am absolutely in love with crystals because of the pretty colors. so i am glad you like it. have a wonderful Christmas. *hug*
You have no idea.
julie...I'm finally here, reading your blog and I have to wait??? :)
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
You missed the obvious... The twelve days of bachelors...
Can't wait!
Ummmm...............
Personally I cant wait to see whats coming next....ha ha loved Megryansomom's comment!!! And as for Geri how depressing is that....
Somehow I don't think these are going to be 12 lords a-leaping!
Post a Comment