It was a beautiful little crystal snowman ornament from my SSS exchange partner!
Here's what he looks like:

I collect snowmen things at Christmas, so he fits perfectly into my collection!
Here he is headed to the tree...

And here he is, in his special spot beside my Las Vegas 2004 Jingle Bell Snowman.

Can you spot him now?

Sorta like the Where's Waldo of ornaments, isn't it?
Thank you for this lovely little addition to my Christmas tree. He will forever be known as SSS...Secret Santa Snowman. I only hope my swap partner loves her gift as much as I love mine!!!
13 comments:
Aw he's so cute!!
And my goodness, I think someone LOOVES tinsel! hee hee! You and my hubby would get along famously in that respect.
LOL@tryin to spot him on the tree
he is super cute
I surely cant spot him on the tree - hell I can't even spot the tree. lmao.
Very cute ornament Jules! Your SSS is classy so you know it wasn't me.
He's cute. So you like snowmen and tinsel?
Wow tree up already, I'm too overwhelmed to even think about my tree.
@megsmom...Yeah, I collect snowmen things...
@deb...if he was a tipsy snowman I'd have guessed you. LOL
@vinnie...my tree gets a plastic bag thrown over it and stored in the garage...the day after Thanksgiving it gets the bag pulled off and carried in the house! It's a 2 minute decorating job! LOL
I love it!!! I'd love to know where she got it!
He is so cute. Have you guessed who sent him? I fear I may not guess my SSS, I am so bad at things like that. I love your snowman and your tree. Very cute.
Your tree is beautiful... What a blog you have! Amazing!
Will you come decorate my tree? Please? Please?
Aw!
Nice SSS and beautiful tree.
is that tinsel on that tree? i love it! where on earth did you find tinsel?
Your tree is absolutely gorgeous! Your new snowman was the perfect addition!
Laurie
Post a Comment