It's never too late to live happily ever after.
analyzing of a monkey on your foot is worse than a monkey on your back
CAPTION - Hey, are you up for a bit of monkey business? Meet you outside after Julie's gone to bed. She'll never know!
"girl, you got monkey breath."
Woozers! You look like a SILF!LOL
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like ...damn right...
Later In the closet. Mmmm, I could chew you up.
"Bring it on...Are you a monkey or a mouse?~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
I shall call you squishy, and you shall be mine!
"You'll never be king of this castle".
So... How curious are you?That's a curious George reference by the way, lol.
In my best "Taxi Driver" impersonation:"you talkin to me?!"
"Oooooh, baby. Those eyes. That smush face. You slay me."
I am KING of this jungle so back off!!
OOOHH I love Vinnie's comment!I was just gonna say "What the hell do you want?"
"Psst...Watchout, You could be on her feet next!"
Holy shit! She wasn't kidding when she said she'd skin me if I pooped on the floor again.
One more just for fun:*sniff sniff* Have you been into the vodka AGAIN?!?!
"Wow. Just like lookin' in a mirror."KJwww.nanadiaries.com
Ahahahaha..you guys are good! I'll keep the contest open until midnight and will announce my winner tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
"Let's go make some Monkey Love""Don't tell her I caused the pain in her neck"
hey, while you're down there.....:)
What's that shit on your lip?
Monkey? I. Can. Kick. Your. Ass. Don't tempt me....
"is it hot in here baby, or is it just you??" LOL who won anyway??
Post a Comment
24 comments:
analyzing of a monkey on your foot is worse than a monkey on your back
CAPTION - Hey, are you up for a bit of monkey business? Meet you outside after Julie's gone to bed. She'll never know!
"girl, you got monkey breath."
Woozers! You look like a SILF!
LOL
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like ...damn right...
Later In the closet. Mmmm, I could chew you up.
"Bring it on...Are you a monkey or a mouse?
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
I shall call you squishy, and you shall be mine!
"You'll never be king of this castle".
So... How curious are you?
That's a curious George reference by the way, lol.
In my best "Taxi Driver" impersonation:
"you talkin to me?!"
"Oooooh, baby. Those eyes. That smush face. You slay me."
I am KING of this jungle so back off!!
OOOHH I love Vinnie's comment!
I was just gonna say "What the hell do you want?"
"Psst...Watchout, You could be on her feet next!"
Holy shit! She wasn't kidding when she said she'd skin me if I pooped on the floor again.
One more just for fun:
*sniff sniff* Have you been into the vodka AGAIN?!?!
"Wow. Just like lookin' in a mirror."
KJ
www.nanadiaries.com
Ahahahaha..you guys are good! I'll keep the contest open until midnight and will announce my winner tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
"Let's go make some Monkey Love"
"Don't tell her I caused the pain in her neck"
hey, while you're down there.....
:)
What's that shit on your lip?
Monkey? I. Can. Kick. Your. Ass. Don't tempt me....
"is it hot in here baby, or is it just you??" LOL who won anyway??
Post a Comment