Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bachelor #11

There is such a thing as too much honesty...

Age: 41
Location: Florida
My personal life is a wreck, but I am fun and sain. I am not a stalker and hate drama.

I am looking for a lady that has family issues that prevents the startup of a conventional relationship.

I have a lot of free time to dedicate.

I am tall, clean cut, short hair (full head), muscular, no missing pearly white (LOL), very well spoken and educated

In short I would like to find my equal, are you her? I must be private because of my job but I have no problems with sending you my pic.

Hit me up if your interested.


Pass.

9 comments:

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

Oh yeah...he's a PASS!!!! What's wrong with these guys? You can smell them a mile a way!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow that's strange. I'd pass too.

Lost Soul said...

He sounds married...

Debz said...

What a walking contradiction. Personal life is a wreck and he wants a lady with family issues issues(whatever the hell that even is), but he hates drama? Huh?
Sounds like a cluster-f*&^ to me.

travel girl said...

Run!

I think it's Dick Cheney;)

That Janie Girl said...

Problems with the personal life being a wreck, or the "sain" part?

Run.
Run.
Run for the hills!

Anonymous said...

What? You dont want someone who's life is a wreck? Someone who has alot of free time? He said he was sain LOL.



peace
#2

Lilly said...

I would so hit him......across the face if I had the chance. Yes he is married for sure. The great thing is you can see he is a loser and just avoid. Its the ones who can pretend they are 'normal' that are more problematic. It takes a while for the red flags to show. I dont know, maybe go to the supermarket more - my friend met her husband in a supermarket - he is a gorgeous man. Personally I shop every day now.....he he... and I only seem to get into conversations with little old ladies who want me to get something off shelves for them because they cannot reach them. Ah well the world sure has some interesting people....

jill jill bo bill said...

HehHeh. This guy cracks me up. He says he is intelligent and spells sane s-a-i-n. der!!!