Friday, December 5, 2008

They have a lot to bond over. **UPDATED**

Interesting story in People magazine about Shania Twain hanging out with the husband of the woman her husband had an affair with.

If you've never been in this situation, you might find this bizarre.

If you have been in it, you know that the two wronged spouses have far more in common than they ever wanted to. And have a lot to talk about. And nobody in the world understands what they are going through the way they do. And sometimes you just need a friend who understands your pain without you having to say a word.

Don't judge her until you've walked in her shoes. I hope and pray you never have to...

UPDATED....to include this link from Perez Hilton's website. Gotta love Perez.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen sister!!!




"E"

Christine said...

Very nice to meet you Julie ...

Thank you for "HEARING ME",,,and yes I would love to chat with you some time ....

Thank you!!!

Debz said...

Lord I do hope that is NEVER me. I don't want to know what any of that feels like.

My Moon said...

Amen Julie!

Lilly said...

I don't find it strange at all because the four of them were close friends anyway and used to vacation together apparently. I agree I think they would have a bond and you often see this kind of thing happening I guess. She is gorgeous and her husband was anything but. As for Perez I used to be addicted but rarely go there now I am blogging.....

That Janie Girl said...

You go, Shania!

travel girl said...

No judgement.