Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!!!!

Where were you when the ball dropped?

And now for the first important announcement of 2009...I'm not going to stop doing Bachelor posts. Due to popular demand, I will continue blogging about the freaks who continue to attract themselves to me nice men I'm meeting online.

This is a short post today, so I will leave you with this thought as we start a brand new year....

"Resolve to make at least one person happy every day, and then in ten years, you may have made three thousand, six hundred and fifty persons happy, or brightened a small town by your contribution of the general fund enjoyment."

I wish you Health...
So you may enjoy each day in comfort.
I wish you the Love of friends and family...
And Peace within your heart.
I wish you the Beauty of nature...
That you may enjoy the work of God.
I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities...
For those things that matter really in life.
I wish you Generosity so you may share...
All good things that come to you.
I wish you Happiness and Joy...
And Blessings for the New year.
I wish you the best of everything...
That you do well deserve.
HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS!

20 comments:

Me said...

Julie your quote is wonderful, what I would like to see you add is to make yourself happy before you start making the rest of the world happy!!! You deserve to be happy and then I believe the crazy men who keep emailing you will stop and the true love of your life will appear.

Be Happy!!

SS+1 said...

Happy New Year to you too!

p.s. I was sleeping on my couch when the ball dropped...i know, REALLY exciting huh? :)

Unknown said...

awww Julie what a sweet post!
I was at my besties house watchin all the beans bang pots with wooden spoons as fireworks went off...
Heres to 2009

Megryansmom said...

Happy New Year to you too!

Sandi said...

The best news is that you will continue to entertain us with your creepy men! YEA! Thank you for understanding why we need this so much!

You make hundreds of people happy everyday. all of your readers! Keep it up.

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Glad to hear you're continuing with the bachelor posts--misery loves company!

XOXO

Liz said...

Happy New Year Julie!! I cannot wait to see what kinds of men come your way in 2009 :) Hopefully all good ones! I love the quote...that is pretty cool :)

Unknown said...

julie...perfect post for the new year!

~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

I was snug as a bug in a rug, at home, watching the ball drop on television. Then, my Boo and I toasted one another with champagne.

Glad to see that you're not giving up on the bachelors. There is one good one out of the bunch and he is all yours!!!

travel girl said...

Happy New Year Jules!!!

Sue Wilkey said...

I was in the living room with hubby and 2 kids: hats, horns, bottle of bubbly. What could be better.

I love your post- beautifully written. Happy 2009!

Robynbeth said...

Beautiful idea, and I hope to live up to it.

I began 2009 making my granny happy. When my plans fell through she asked me to stay with her for the night. It has been the first time in many, many years that somebody was with her at the stroke of midnight. I may be lonely for one night, but she has been living this way for a decade. Truly put things in perspective for me, and we both went to bed happy.

Lost Soul said...

I was in bed asleep when the ball dropped... Woo hoo me...

Kim and Dave said...

Happy New Year, Julie. I'll be in your neighborhood soon...[insert evil laugh here].

Lilly said...

Wow I like what Me's comment was. Its true and I think this year will be your year! Great quote. Now I hope you have a great start to the year - anyway we have to kiss a lot of frogs to find the prince....

michelle huey said...

I was asleep in the bed by 9pm...I know, I suck. Your words are encouraging and thoughtful. I think I'll try it! Happy New Year! Hey watch out for those internet men...they can be really weird.

tbonegrl said...

Happy New Year!

I was kissing my hubby in our living room. Great place to be!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year girlie!

Red Flashlight said...

I was on a Denver rooftop looking at fireworks. In the frozen cold. Smooching my husband. (Ball? What ball? Oh. Television.)

Anonymous said...

oh i wish you a wonderful new year Julie! All the best to you.

I spent it with friends and the husband. I got blasted and was singing and dancing and had a wonderful time. And then i threw up and fell asleep! (I mixed while drinking and that is a big NO-NO)