
Here's the reply the teacher received the following day:
Dear Mrs. Allen,
I wish to clarify that I am not now, nor have I ever been, an exotic dancer.
I work at Home Depot and I told my daughter how hectic it was last week before the blizzard hit. I told her we sold out every single shovel we had, and then I found one more in the back room, and that several people were fighting over who would get it. Her picture does not show me dancing around a pole. It is supposed to depict me selling the last snow shovel we had at Home Depot.
From now on I will remember to check her homework more thoroughly before she turns it in.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Jacobs
13 comments:
I love it. My daughters teacher once told us at PTA....if you will only believe about a quarter of everything your child tells you happened at school....I promise to only believe a quarter of what your child tells me happens at home. Then she smiled. I think she sold shovels at Home Depot.
Ha ha I only told my sister today that I want her to keep a list of everything funny her class of kids says. Oh what teachers must get to hear! So funny. Hey I hope you are doing ok. I'm so proud of you for giving up smoking - had no idea you had past the 3 week mark!!
Too funny.
Where do you come up with all these funnies?!
LOL
I love that! I've seen it before, and it just cracked me up. Fortunately at the high school level, the students are a little better at their artwork. hahaha
Ahahahahaha!! That is fantastic!
That is HILARIOUS!
Boy, I have learned my lesson.
YOu know, I have heard that Home Depot is a great place to meet men.
First time visitor here...clicked over from BSU. Thanks for the laugh!!
How is it that I'm 91% addicted to blogging and everyone else that I blog right along with is wayyy lower than me? Dammit!
Funny drawing btw...I wish I were that skinny.
That is hilarious!!!!
Hee Hee.
But so not funny is that babygirl1 is a 4th grade teacher and one of her students was actually demonstrating "woman on top" sex. Moaning and all!!!
That one was pretty friggin hilarious.
Post a Comment