Wednesday, September 23, 2009

WTF Wednesday?



Just imagine what a green thumb could do to that thing.

In other news....

If you glance to your right you will see I have like 281 followers now. I have a need to push it over 300. Go grab some friends and send 'em my way, will ya? I have something very special for #300.....

No, really. I do. And no, it's not a booty call either.

Unless #300 is really cute.

And lives close.

25 comments:

chocdrop said...

Wow 300, how awesome! Does it count if I go add myself again and again. LOL

The Peach Tart said...

That picture is a trip. Congratulations on the almost 300 followers (which are missing from your sidebar btw). I think there's a glitch with blogger and the followers widget because mine have been missing from my sidebar for over a day.

Anonymous said...

LOL on the picture!!!!!

I'm gonna go add myself again. I wanna be #300!

Mrs.C said...

Okay, that picture is just...wrong. ROFLMAO

Kim said...

That flower is just naughty. :)

Jennifer Suarez said...

So penises DO grow on trees?

won said...

I see you have been affected too:

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=3c3340dbeaf28344&hl=en

Bummer of a day for this to happen to you...just when you post about it.

Tiffany said...

Bitch quit bragging about your followers. I can probably count on two hands how many followers I have.

*whispers* I actually have no idea how many I have. LOL

sheila said...

Only like 46 like me...lol. Hopefully you'll go over 300 soon. Lucky bitch. lol.

Great pic by the way....hee hee

Anonymous said...

I'm just worried about what YOU could do with that innocent plant.

p.s. I've discovered that the "followers" are basically people who want their photo up there in the hopes of getting readers to click their site.

Sorry for the buzz-kill, but that's how I roll.

Stephanie said...

That is a ridiculous picture! LOL Too funny:) Imagine those all over your front yard!!

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

The plant is a bit disturbing but if it grows a man from it...then that may be the greatest plant discovered.

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

so I wanna know...what is that plant???? hehe

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

That picture reminds me of someone.

Tess Kincaid said...

I'm not sure exactly how I found you, but I did! And we're from the same neck of the midwestern woods, too.

Coffeypot said...

Is that a dickweed?

Gaia said...

You are somewhat like Adam Lambert, you never cease to surprise or shock.
keep them coming!

Tuesday Taylor said...

Where the hell did you find that? Congrats on your near 300!

Zen Mama said...

Count me a follower, and not just because I want to win a prize. Discovering your blog is prize enough!

Vegas Linda Lou said...

That pic is too funny!

Jules, I totally have follower envy. I have to pay each of my followers $25/month just to remain on my list. How do you do it???

SSP said...

i want you to get to 300 for the purely selfish reason that I look forward to you writing about it.....and man I wish i grew THOSE flowers in my garden.....I would pet it and water it and weed it and take care of it, and I would call it George....

Entrepreneur Chick said...

Vegas Linda Lou? She *does* it by showing free foliage porn. It's obvious.

Captain Dumbass said...

283

Debz said...

Can I follow 19 more times so *I* can be your booty call?
What? It's a fair question.

jules said...

Well THIS is very visually ...stimulating...