Stone cold sober, as a matter of fact.
Granted, it's for the first time in four days, but still.
It's late Wednesday night, and yeah, go figure...I come back to the east coast the same day my body finally gets adjusted to west coast time, so I can't sleep even though I'm too tired to blog about my trip. Had a blast, but got a lot of work accomplished which mean two days of walking 8 hours a day in addition to all the foot travel one experiences on the Strip. Ugh.
My back is missing the alcohol it was being numbed with the past few nights in Vegas. I'm pretty sure I won't walk completely upright until the weekend.
Left some money on the blackjack table, was too busy working to catch up with Linda Lou which made me sad beyond belief, and am not even bothering to weigh in this week as my scale may self destruct.
Be back Friday with a better Vegas review and incriminating pictures.

12 comments:
Glad you had a good time. I know how those shows can be. We owned a True value Hardware store years ago and had to go twice a year for conventions and shows. It is tiring. But I’m gald you are back and will be blogging again.
About time!!!
Seeya when you're REALLY back :)
No debauchary? I must say I'm a little disappointed. hehe
Glad you made it back in one piece. Not sure I could handle two of you.
Ah so sad you didn't hook up with LL.
Ahhh. The blackjack table. That's a love/hate relationship for me!
Glad to hear you had a great time AND that there are incrimating photos. Nice to know that the commercial isn't true for us Ohioans, what happens in Vegas gets posted on blogs!
:-)
welcome back. :D
Aww, sorry about not being able to see Linda Lou! I was looking forward to hearing about that.
I would adore meeting some of the people I read- who's blogs I follow.
One girl, Celeste, who I read, is the most darling thing who lives in Canada- she's a college student and she writes so sincerely about what's going on with her- simple things like: "My school bag has plaid stripes inside." I think she's throughly engaging and I hope she'll see her name on a bookcover one day.
glad you are back :-) and looking forward to more tales from the dark side....
I hear ya on the time changes... I just got back to KS yesterday after spending time in OH with the family. Only an hour difference but you would think it's more than that! I'm messed up!! :) Can't wait to see the incriminating photos... but wait, aren't you s'posed to leave that in Vegas??!
Glad ya had fun and got home safely. I bet the weather is so much more cooler here than Vegas right now, lol. Did you know next week the highs are only supposed to hit in the low 60's? OMG. lol.
Hey, bitch! Glad you're back. Sorry you missed Linda Lou. Was hoping for some good stories and pics.
Glad you made it back in one piece. Not sure I could handle two of you.
Make website india
Post a Comment