Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bachelor #412....Seriously.


Been a long time since I did a Bachelor post, but this one deserved a blog all of his own.

I'm afraid to know what his profile looked like before, but clearly he's had problems with women not being too responsive to him. So now he's dropped all requirements for a woman and just wants one that breathes, evidently....

Before you read his profile though, you have to know that he has several pictures with it, but one of them is what I can only assume, his high school Senior Picture. Now, the guy is 46. The feathered hair and aviator glasses from back then isn't really a good look for him, and if he still looks that way now, it may explain his lack of return calls from women!

Anyway, here's his profile:

WELL LADIES I HAD TO CHANGE THE CRAP THAT WAS HERE !SO HERE GOES , I AM LOOKING FOR A WOMAN ,BIG OR SMALL TALL OR SHORT I JUST WANT SOME ONE THAT I CAN GIT TO KNOW,AND WHEN SHE SAYES THAT SHE IS GOING TO DO SOMTHING (LIKE CALL ME ON THE PHONE AND IS NOT TIED UP 24 HOURS A DAY .I KNOW THAT IS BULL $#*&% .ALL I WANT IS TO GIT TO KNOW YOU ON THE INSIDE, THE REAL YOU) IF THAT IS TO MUCH THEN JUST GO ON DOWN THE E-MAIL ROAD!!! SORRY BUT I HAVE BEEN ON HERE FOR ONE YEAR OR SO AND IT THE SAME OLD STORY .I AM A GOOD HARTED MAN AND JUST WANT TO GIVE OF MY SELF AND TO MAKE SOME WOMAN HAPPY AND THAT WILL MAKE ME HAPPY


God love him. I hope there is a woman out there for him, I really do. It's just not gonna be me, I'm afraid.

21 comments:

Unknown said...

julie...good call! Oh my!!!
one day you will GIT the guy of your dreams!
~AM

me said...

next!

chocdrop said...

Good Harted.....Oh please! Spell check.

Anonymous said...

He needs spell check. That might help.

The Peach Tart said...

First I love the glasses and dark hair. You're looking hot Julie.

Second this guy scares me and should be avoided at all costs.

You know I met Mr. Peach Tart on the internet 5 years ago so there are some good ones out there but well you have illustrated the classic example of frogs we have to weed through to find them.

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Face it, Julie--your standards are too high. Git over yerself!

Dr. Penny said...

Git the f out of here -- I cannot stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!

KC said...

I gots to git me one of them there bachelors....

Coffeypot said...

I feel sad for him. If I were free and looking in a match making site, I would not waste anyone's time. Here go:

"I'm free. Want to get laid, call me. If you can suck a golf ball through a water hose you get extra credit.

If you want you belly button kissed from the inside, I‘m your man.

Only the first 100 contacts will be considered, so call now."

Cut's to the chase, huh? Okay ladies, line up in an orderly manner. Now cut out that fighting...there's enough of me to go around.

Violet said...

Poor fella! And yet, I feel his pain.

Payn? Pein? Pine, even?
heh heh heh...I crack me up.

Kimberly said...

He should use spell check & possibly not post his "ad" in all caps.

Just saying.

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

Awww, don't you feel a little sorry for him in a needy sort of way? I mean, he only wants to get to know you on the inside.

Bagman and Butler said...

I'm sure that somewhere there is a retired 5th grade teacher that would find it very fulfilling (on the inside of course) to help him get his GED.

Debz said...

Lord if some of these guys at least learn to use 'spell check' they may not seem so stupid.
GIT 'er done!!
*sigh
LMAO@ Coffeypot!!!

Anonymous said...

Good gawd hooked on phonics worked for me!!! Wow is all I have to say darling....maybe there is a reason he is single...

Maureen@IslandRoar said...

Okay, maybe I'm a mean person who is destined to be alone with her cats and books till she dies, BUT I hope I never "git" big"harted" enough to take a man like this.

Anonymous said...

I hope he can "git" some. Sheesh. He makes my heart flutter...not.

Alice said...

Julie - you need to get off that site. I still have my profile on there, but I don't even bother logging on anymore. It just boggles my mind what a load of rejects are on there. Yes, I'm sure there have to be a few normal ones - but, that's too many fish to weed through to find the VERY few catches.

I haven't completely given up. Eharmony had a free weekend, and I exchanged email with a couple of guys... the scary part is that I can't see what they look like when you don't pay to join!!! I'm going to be requesting they email me pics this week. Who knows?!?!?! Wish me luck - and I'm sending it right back to you!

The Retired One said...

I hope he finds himself a woman who can spell and one that writes a clear sentence. One can only hope.

Stephanie said...

Git out of here! He Sunds sew great!

Asian chat said...

Good thing that you don't surrender. Maybe you just need to be friendly to find the right one for you. Learn from the experienced.