I want you to check out my son's blog. He did a before and after weight loss post too. If you think mine was good, his transformation is amazing. Click Here
I love you, buddy, and I am *so* proud of you!!!!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I went to Jordan's blog and invited him to my place to view some paintings......
But you're invited too. PLEASE visit me tomorrow even if it is a holiday. This is a NECESSITY.
Julie...I've missed several of your posts and just trying to get caught up... Your photos of your weight loss is absolutely WONDERFUL. You look so good. And, I am so pulling for your other 45 lbs. loss cause I really, REALLY want to see you in a bathing suit. :) You've done a magnificent job...and so has Jordan. He looks fabulous, too. WOW...YA'LL ROCK!!
4 comments:
I went to Jordan's blog and invited him to my place to view some paintings......
But you're invited too. PLEASE visit me tomorrow even if it is a holiday. This is a NECESSITY.
Tomorrow......Monday......got it????
Julie...I've missed several of your posts and just trying to get caught up...
Your photos of your weight loss is absolutely WONDERFUL. You look so good. And, I am so pulling for your other 45 lbs. loss cause I really, REALLY want to see you in a bathing suit. :) You've done a magnificent job...and so has Jordan. He looks fabulous, too.
WOW...YA'LL ROCK!!
I saw Jordan's blog this morning but for some reason Da&* blogger wouldn't let me comment!
He's amazing!
(He comes by it naturally!)
Truly stunning and I told him so.
:)
Post a Comment