
And this was yesterday. Me minus 30 lbs.

Comparing the two gives me motivation because I can see it now. And other people are noticing that I've lost weight, too. It's funny, I *know* I have, after all I'm the one watching the scale so intently, and having to buy new underwear because mine were falling down when I walked! But I think until you compare pictures to the old you...it doesn't really sink in because sometimes I still see me 30 lbs ago in the mirror.
According to Weight Watchers, I will be at my goal weight by my 49th birthday on March 22. So I'm not halfway here yet, I still have another 45 I want to lose, but I've put a damn good dent in it!
And come March 22nd, that body shot will be in a bathing suit.
Just because I can!
34 comments:
I am going through the same losing weight thing. Have lost 23 lbs, on the way to 50, my half way point. Next year at this time, I will be where I want to be. But I won't look quite as cute as you in a swim suit! All the best.
Awesome, Julie!!!!
You are doing a great job! Looking forward to the blog-party when you reach your goal!
P.S. stay focused on the *real* mirror, not the mirror in your head!
~AM
Wow. What a terrific difference. I am fighting that battle of losing weight. I have decided that instead of dieting I am just going to have my tastebuds removed ;)
Keep going ! Im proud of you!
Congratulations!!!!!!
You are inspiring me to take control of my own weight. Some times it doesn't seem possible, but there you are, showing it is. You look beautiful.
Now I am off to meet friends at Ihop, but I will keep this in mind.
Looking great!
You look fantastic. Keep up the good work.
Long time lurker, first time poster. You look great! Im curious to know your favorite "snacks" on WW. Im starting on my own as I have the point books and I like the point system. Id be curious to know what some of your favorite foods are etc. Keep up the great work. You are an inspiration! You go girl!!
You look great!
WOOOOOT!!!!!! Well done, girl :))
Holy Crap! That's a dramatic change! Congrats! You are well on your way to your goal! Dah-ling? Yooou look faaaabu-lus!
:)
You look FABULOUS! Pictures are really the best way to see ourselves the way everyone else does. Those damn mirrors lie.
I can't even see where you would lose another 45 pounds?? 45!??!
Count me as one of your huge supporters. I also made a pledge to eat healthier, get more exercise and lose a few pounds. I am only at the 15 pound loss mark, but feel immensely better.
I am super proud of you, Ms. Julie! Lookin' good.
Woo! Hot Mama!!
Julie you look amazing...wow just wow
You look amazing Julie! Congratulations!
Congrates! You've done well. Keep focused and you 'll be loving what you see in the mirror :)
you are one hot mama!! woo hoo!!
you look great!!
even my impending divorce isn't helping with weight loss...I only lost a couple of pounds!! my appetite has returned unfortunately....oh well. One of these days I will be where you are!
You should be proud of yourself!!
Jill from NY
YOU LOOK MARVELOUS!!!
Wow!!!!
I have lost 30 lbs also... but I have about 5000000 more to go, so I can't see it on me yet... just the scale tells me so.
I am on the Let's Do Lunch Plan...
eat fruit in the morning... (all I want)
Have a big lunch of as much protien, beans, veggies, I want...
then fruit for dinner... 30lbs gone in 6 weeks!!!
You look soooo great!!!
I wish I could find a woman whose panties would fall down around their ankles while I walked with her. It just seems a shame to waist that little trick by yourself. Why not go commando and save the money - afraid of having dandruff on your shoes?
Seriously, It’s great that you are loosing weight, just for your health and heart and many other reasons. It is a difficult thing to do and not many people can have the success you have had. So here's a dirty old man on the sidelines pulling for you. “Drop an ounce; drop a pound; drop those panties to the ground. YEAH, JULIE!!!"
And thanks for stopping by my place. And I see you also have one of my favorite women in the world following you. If Airman Mom is here, you have to be a treat to visit.
John
I'm so inspired by you, Julie! You are looking great! Can you be my personal fitness coach???
So proud! I can't wait to see (less of you) NEXT WEEKEND!!!
You look fantastic! Now you have more reasons to go shopping.
Wow. Look at your tiny hinny..what a difference! I am sooo proud of you.
You are motivating me to finally get going!
WOW GIRL! Looking HOT!!!!
Very Inspiring Julie!
Keep going, you can do it!
Wow, you look great!
Damn you sexy bitch! Hell I'd do ya!!! I hear ya on the mirror thing, its so hard to get past it and see the real us.....
I am so freaking proud of you Jules! Keep it up
I told you that you look good! I am holding you to the bikini (I mean bathing suit) shot!!!! Don't forget, these are PERMANENT habits you are forming....
Woohoo, looking good!!!
Awesome job Julie! Keep up the excellent work!!!! Fruit and fresh vegetables are my favorite right now!
You bitch! You look awesome!! Look at those skinny little legs. You're doing so great!!
I didn't see this post until after Jordan mentioned it in his blog.
You look beautiful! SMOOCHES
So proud of you!
RAWR!! You're looking HAWT!
Hey Julie-twin, you're looking fantastic! Nothing like a photo or a different mirror to provide motivation. What's it they say - slow and steady wins the race. Well you look like you're winning in a big way.
You crack me up about the underwear! My daughter tells me I need to get some new clothes cause my pants are so baggy, but my belly is still swollen from some surgery I had - I did get new underwear though! Such a little thing, but such a great feeling!
Keep up the good work - I'll be checking in again!
Post a Comment