Monday, September 7, 2009

Hmmmmm, and other things.

What's another word for thesaurus?

If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?

Would a fly without wings be called a walk?

Can you be a closet claustrophobic?

Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?

Why do people who know the least know it the loudest?

Why does Porky Pig wear a shirt but no pants.

Also, Why does Porky Pig wear a towel around his waist after a shower, and then remove the towel and put on a shirt with no pants?

Some people say that I'm superficial, but that's just on the surface.

On one hand, I'm indecisive; but on the other, I'm not.

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's intolerance.

The world's full of apathy, but I don't care.

Perspective is in the eye of the beholder.

Prejudiced people are all alike.

What is the probability that something will happen according to the odds?

Those who judge others will burn in Hell!

Exaggeration is not all it's cracked up to be.

Evil is not all bad.

I'm still not sure if I understand ambiguity.

Always be on the lookout for conspicuousness (or, It's hard to tell if someone is inconspicuous).

There's no such thing as nonexistence.

Cooperation can only be reached if we work together.


And don't forget....I want you to check out my son's blog. He did a before and after weight loss post too. If you think mine was good, his transformation is amazing.

Click Here


And one more thing....go to my friend Sheila's Blog and read today's post. As a mom, with an elderly mom....it brought tears to my eyes. Such a beautiful post. If you are not a Grandma yet, you will love this.

10 comments:

♥ Braja said...

Love these. I think. No, I do. Wait. Yes I do. I think. I used to be undecided, but now I'm not so sure.

Unknown said...

All this thinking on Labor Day? ;)
Happy Labor Day!
~AM

chocdrop said...

Those are great.

Anonymous said...

I found myself in most of your sentences, but basically I'm so apathetic that I didn't care one way or the other.

sheila said...

How far East do you have to walk until you're going West?

lol

Hey, and thanks for linking me in this post. It's not that often I get all 'sappy' in my blog. So thank you.

Coffeypot said...

The teacher has been taught again. Thank you.

I have been to son's site and commented and added him and you to my blog roll.

Nice post, but I can't relate. My mom is long dead and I don't miss her one bit. Didn't like her very much but didn't realize it until it was too late to tell her.

Fragrant Liar said...

Words to live by. Or die by. Or is that the sword? I can't remember cuz I hardly remember my own name these days.

Love,
Um . . .

P.S. You're heading back to Vegas baby? Lucky Dawg!

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

I loved the one that says, "Why do people that know it the least know it the loudest?" So very true!

JennyMac said...

haha...would a fly with no wings be called a walk...LOL.

Gaia said...

Oh I love these contradictions.
Sharing them with my boy. Cheers