I sat down last night to write my Vegas blog, and realized that with a wine glass in one hand, typing a blog of any length with just the other hand was going to take entirely too long.
So, nothing good going on here today!
Really, I'm not *that* lazy, (or drunk, so stop pointing fingers, Deb), but you know how it goes....have to upload the pictures and videos from my iPhone, go through the pictures and edit/correct/whatever, then come up with a clever narration of my four'ish days in Sin City.
Or...I can have another glass of Riesling, and watch the Emmys.
And the winner is....Columbia Winery! Yay!!!!! :::standing ovation::::
Oh don't look at me like that. You did the same thing this weekend. Go ahead, tell me what you put off until another day?

16 comments:
LOL! I totally understand about loading and editing photos. Takes For.eeeee.vah! Enjoy your time and show us your trip when ya can.
Hmm...I dunno, but after my weekend, I'd like one of those glasses of wine with you now, sugar....:)
The list of what I put and am currently putting off really is too long to even try to share...
i loved your post
$
loved your space
i undrstand it takes too much time to recover photos .
i loed it
oh my goodness, this is embarrassing. I have a list that is so long, and after some time I forgotten what that list was. lol :-)
Why do today what you can put off to tomorrow?
Really, we can wait for the Vegas photos...I'm sure there will be alot of editing to do on them to make them presentable for the blogosphere.
:-)
You don't want to post anything that could come back to haunt you later!
Think back....I know; it's hard with wine in your head. But remember the days when we just went somewhere and came back with photos to put in our albums when we got around to it? I think that the internet and blogging puts an extra load on us where "MUST DO IT" is concerned.
We don't need another voice in our head demanding imaginary "necessities".
Post when you can and about what you WANT to post. There's nothing you HAVE to post.
love you oodles. Now keep on drinking.
Can't wait for the the Vegas re-cap!
LOL I don't blame you. I hate to get on the computer on the weekends. It's rare if I do.
Lovely blog. I followed some of my readers to other blogs and over to you - felt like doing some traveling this rainy morning.
The wine first - every time. The photographs will remain until you are ready.
Yum...Columbia Winery does have a very good Riesling.
I can completely understand why this constitutes delaying your blog post about Sin City.
Till tomorrow then :)
Dieing!
What DIDN'T I put off? You deserve a little break.
Riesling, yum. I'd procrastinate too.
I put off working on the labor day photos.
BTW I love that photo of the wine! Did you take it?
julie...scarlet o'hara said it best....fiddlee-dee!
~AM
Post a Comment