Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I cannot get enough of this.

So you've been reading me long enough to know my love of the show Rescue Me. I can't explain my lust for Dennis Leary but it's palpable.

However, I find this scene to be hilariously funny and he's not even in it. This is the guys discussing a problem Garity is having with his dick.

Fair warning, there is language here....so be careful listening if impressionable ears are close by!



Seriously, I cannot love this show more. It makes me laugh out loud every damn episode.

10 comments:

chocdrop said...

I love your sense of humor...you definetly make me laugh.

OHN said...

OH MY GOD. How do I get ALL the episodes?? I have to watch this show!

sheila said...

I love Dennis too for some odd reason. Did you ever hear his "I'm an Asshole" song? lol

Unknown said...

I LOVE Dennis Leary and wish he would do more movies.

The Peach Tart said...

I love this show too. It's one of the most undiscovered and underrated shows on cable.

Debz said...

Your preaching to the converted Jules! I love this show and that episode? OMF! That was too damn funny.
I've still not watched the last two episodes of this season though. I need to get to it.

I would do Dennis. Till the restraining order kicked in. But you know that.

Rebecka said...

I've never watched the show before, looks like it's time to add this one to my Netflix list.

Thanks for the laugh.

Anonymous said...

THAT WAS TOO F'NG FUNNY!!! Again, I must live under a rock because I have never seen that show and didnt realize it was that funny!! Are all the shows that funny? I thought it was a drama show, no?
I laughed outloud also, thanks so much!! I mean really, men are stupid aren't they???
So I guess I will have to check this show out.

Jill from NY

Coffeypot said...

That is one of those showes where the cast is more than the star.

But I wonder, are your going to turn your back and act all wierd if you ever get a man to show you his dick, or are you going to rip his pants off like one of those chip-n-dale's pants?

Just curious. I need to know what to ware if I ever meet you.

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Dear Twin Separated at Birth,

No shit.

Love,

Linda