So have you guys seen the promo ads for this new show? It looks fabulous for many reasons!!!!
First of all, it's got
(Think about that one for a minute, you'll laugh when it kicks in)
And Julianna Margulies (she's one of my girl crushes, FYI) plays a wife and mother who must assume full responsibility for her family and re-enter the workforce after her husband's very public sex scandal and political corruption lands him in jail.
There is something kind of identifiable for me in this show. Alicia (Margulies) basically has to transform herself from embarrassed politician's scorned wife to resilient career woman, especially for the sake of providing a stable home for her teenage children. In essence, she trades in her identity as the "good wife" and takes charge of her own destiny.
I can identify. I was a Good Wife! And then I became an embarrassed business owner's scorned wife who had to provide a stable home life for my (then) 14 year old son, and take charge of my own destiny after my husband's very public
Unfortunately, my husband didn't look anything like this (for something this hot, I could put up with a whole lotta crap. I'm just sayin.):
But we all know I'm this gorgeous. My God the resemblence is uncanny!
Here's a little preview of the show. Looks great, doesn't it?
So get it on your calendars, peeps. Tuesday, September 22nd. 10pm EST.
There will be a quiz afterwards.
17 comments:
Oh yes she is hot (she looks better now, I must say) and so is he!!!!
I am looking forward to watching the show as well.
Calendar marked.
Oh shame I will have to wait to see it but maybe you need to write your own show - you oculd do it and it would be hilarious. Chris Noth - Mega HOT. He is my idea of a man. Oh I am loving your dark hair - have to catch up with what else has been happening....
I love Chris Noth so I'll definitely be tuning in.
I'll be tuning in, hoping for a good show as, except for very few, there's sure nothing to look forward to right now.
I'm gonna have to check this out!
I will love this show for one reason: Josh Charles!!! I have had an uber crush on that man since he was on Sports Night ages ago!! Love him!!
The show looks good, I'm intrigued, and I'll watch...but I'm having a very hard time putting my beloved Mr. Big into the part of a "bad guy." I don't know if I can do it, I just don't know!
Yessss! I am ALL about this show, too.
It does look like it's going to be a great show! I think i am going to have to buy a DVR just to keep up this fall!
HEY! They took both our stories!!! My wasbund had a government job and got ran out of town due to billing the city for his 900 numbers and porno sites on THEIR computers!! Of course he tells everyone that he "retired due to being overworked". POOR BABY.
Might have to watch that...I can totally relate myself....
This show does look really good! Love Julianna.
If I wrote this show it would be over after one episode. The first one where I cut off the guys privates and went to jail happy.
I left something for you on my page!
oh yes, I saw the preview the other night...looks really good!!
yes and Chris Noth is hot!!
can't wait for the show. We will have to plan a party and all have a drink at the same time when the show airs!! let's start planning....
Jill from NY
I though "The Good Wife" was a wife who would help put it in...
And I almost look like Chris Noth...except for the hair, the eys, the body and...oaky I look nothing like the sob. But on the bright side, I don't look like Barny Fife either.
I'm there!!!!!!! For the love of it all.....Big.....and I have the same girl crush....
I've lurked for a long time - love your blog!! You look fantastic and I'm sure you'll get to your goal!!
Watchin' with ya on the 22nd!!!
Post a Comment