It's never too late to live happily ever after.
Oh my...........I'm likin it....Matter of fact, I may haveto go have a lie down (???), lolSteady OnReggie Girl
Um. wow? :) Not a bad place to be. You go girl.
Pun Intended! LOL
I likie, I likeeeee!
LOL!
I knew the new photo was a good thing!
Wow is he one of your bachelors? I would definitely go with him. He's young, but he can be trained.
NICE!
He scares me. No, let me revise: YOU scare me. But, then I think fear adds to the rush, don't you?
Ooowee, where can I get one of those?
Love it. Very nice ;-)
Yeah, I want one of those too. Where do I sign up?
HAHAHA! You crack me up.
Yummy!
One of your adoring hot lovers, huh??
Obviously, I'm not hanging out in the right places. (No pun intended. Although if it were intended, that would be pretty funny.)
Yum.
I am speechless. And in total awe.
He He He - in his dreams!!
Bagman says thanks for posting a picture of him.
Oh no, if I'm going anywhere with him, it better be wholly cocked.
Will all of your bachelors be wearing wife beaters with a pix of you on it? Good going, Girlfriend!~AM
I WANT ONE!
I think Mr Manly has a lil crush on Julie....
Post a Comment
24 comments:
Oh my...........I'm likin it....
Matter of fact, I may haveto go have a lie down (???), lol
Steady On
Reggie Girl
Um. wow? :) Not a bad place to be. You go girl.
Pun Intended! LOL
I likie, I likeeeee!
LOL!
I knew the new photo was a good thing!
Wow is he one of your bachelors? I would definitely go with him. He's young, but he can be trained.
NICE!
He scares me. No, let me revise: YOU scare me. But, then I think fear adds to the rush, don't you?
Ooowee, where can I get one of those?
Love it. Very nice ;-)
Yeah, I want one of those too. Where do I sign up?
HAHAHA! You crack me up.
Yummy!
One of your adoring hot lovers, huh??
Obviously, I'm not hanging out in the right places. (No pun intended. Although if it were intended, that would be pretty funny.)
Yum.
I am speechless. And in total awe.
He He He - in his dreams!!
Bagman says thanks for posting a picture of him.
Oh no, if I'm going anywhere with him, it better be wholly cocked.
Will all of your bachelors be wearing wife beaters with a pix of you on it? Good going, Girlfriend!
~AM
I WANT ONE!
I think Mr Manly has a lil crush on Julie....
Post a Comment